Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 extreme sh1t test/infidel

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB9 added me on fb last year, we’ve been chatting. She’s 32, so approaching the wall, and on the hunt for a “husband”, apparently found me beta enough for that. From her social media she’s extremely validation seeking (glamour pictures) and it was also clear she’s a slut: “My city X is very romantic and crowded, I hope you understand.” It’s all classic Tomassi: she’s had her party years, and now looking for a place to park. Last comment from her was: “Happy cuckold’s day to you…” So she has a lover/plate spinning or so. It’s a rather weird comment, and at best an extreme sh1t test. My response was silence.

It doesn’t sound promising in any aspect. She’s likely not relationship material, if one wanted that. I see no value in her except a good lay. However, there’s a lot of uncertainty, I don’t know her well, but my guts have a clear picture. It's not like this can be accepted in anyway, I'd say.

How do you reason? Next? Plenty of fishes in the sea.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For her cuck comment I'd tell her "happy attention wh0re day, find somebody else". And delete her.

Seriously, approach dating more like women and your results will change. No chic would ever put up with a comment like that.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She added you 1st, and messaged you next?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She did this massive disrespect because I painted me as a beta who receives such treatment. Beta game by me. I gave her attention/rapport too early, she smelled the weakness and bet me. Girlschase.com estimate a bed count around 60 for this type of girl. She will attempt to nurture and keep our connection alive, and at the end come with some big flirt that it is supposed to erase everything. I don't know, send pictures, "remorse", etc. Also, she can have copy pasted this to her 10 projects, perhaps I'm one of the backups.

Perhaps she sees her as a "modern" woman, that a wh0re should be accepted. I'm apparently supposed to accept "my girl has a lover/wh0re and I'm fine with that." Accepting being a cuckold. Not gonna happen. What are you willing to put up with for a HB, that's the question.

I don't like I got to know her. Gotta downplay her. Pump and dump.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a penpal you messaged on Facebook for a year, you’re jumping the gun thinking you anything but amusement to her. How you gonna pump and dump a chick you’ve never met?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a penpal you messaged on Facebook for a year, you’re jumping the gun thinking you anything but amusement to her. How you gonna pump and dump a chick you’ve never met?
I’m obviously being presumptuous. The whole direction seem serious, so I considered it a likely scenario that we will meet. But I wrote in past tense. I think she’s out.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you willing to put up with for a HB, that's the question.
Since i am redpilled, i am not going to put up with anything of the kind that hoe dishes out.

I mean even if she fvcks you, just imagine how much more belittling you have to go through until you get there and after?

This one is a cvm dumpster of the lowest kind and i dont care if she is a 9, 10 or a 15.
I wouldnt reward her with a single second more of my attention and delete here from everything.

I hope you dont have more of that kind around in your pipeline?

Man you really have to develop some self-confidence and put this kind of slvts in their places early on.

There comes a point in life when pvssy isnt worth loosing your pride for.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since i am redpilled, i am not going to put up with anything of the kind that hoe dishes out.

I mean even if she fvcks you, just imagine how much more belittling you have to go through until you get there and after?
Sounds reasonable. I gave myself a husband label/profile, so that's one hard to throw off.

This one is a cvm dumpster of the lowest kind and i dont care if she is a 9, 10 or a 15.
I wouldnt reward her with a single second more of my attention and delete here from everything.
I don't get so melodramatic about things. If there's "something" still there, I don't delete. The goal is to reach indifference, not get upset like a girl. I keep her for learning. I get to study a HB, test out chatting/communication, etc. Useful for me.

I hope you dont have more of that kind around in your pipeline?
Well. Maybe one more currently. Dance teacher, the hot normal girlfriend type.

Man you really have to develop some self-confidence and put this kind of slvts in their places early on.
Agree 100%. I pretty much blew it with this girl, that's why she stepped on me. Lesson learned, she had a purpose.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlschase.com estimate a bed count around 60 for this type of girl.
This is not the type of woman any self respecting guy would spend 5 seconds to chat with. Anything more than an online message of 'let's meet your/my place' and 'bend over' once you see her is a waste of your time. C'mon man.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get so melodramatic about things. If there's "something" still there, I don't delete. The goal is to reach indifference, not get upset like a girl. I keep her for learning. I get to study a HB, test out chatting/communication, etc. Useful for me.
This is the wrong "indifference". You cant be indifferent to how a woman treats you.

There cant be any indifference to an outrageous lvl of disrespect from a woman.

There is nothing to learn from a woman that calls you a cuck before she even fvcked you, except how to show her the fastest way out of your life.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the wrong "indifference". You cant be indifferent to how a woman treats you.

There cant be any indifference to an outrageous lvl of disrespect from a woman.

There is nothing to learn from a woman that calls you a cuck before she even fvcked you, except how to show her the fastest way out of your life.
I don't have that attitude currently, guess I'll have to grow it. Still it feels childish to get mad. Then she's managed to set one off. I'd say it's manly and a virtuous to not get upset, to stay in control.

I guess silence is never a response for sh1t tests.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the type of woman any self respecting guy would spend 5 seconds to chat with. Anything more than an online message of 'let's meet your/my place' and 'bend over' once you see her is a waste of your time. C'mon man.
Yeah, it also feels like she would side step in five seconds flat. Her need for external validation is too high. Although, there is uncertainty here, though not overly much.

Still, I do have a second thought about "current times." Many girls I talk to spin plates or are very sexually active. If some wants to do that, sure, it's a free country, but don't come running to me afterwards. As much as I allow girls to be promiscuous, I am respected for disrespecting them. I agree that experience is attractive on- and suits a man, while it doesn't for a woman. And the maths works because there are few high-value men while many women.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She´s Recreational use only

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's manly and a virtuous to not get upset, to stay in control.

I guess silence is never a response for sh1t tests.
Stoicism is not about letting women walk over you and act as if nothing happened. This is not staying in control.

Silence can be a response on a **** test. Calling you a cuck is plain disrespect, not a **** test.

Let me ask you, how would an actual cuck react to be named a cuck or actually being cucked?

Would he hold that biatch responsible or would he just keep quiet and carry on in hope of getting lucky one day?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB9 added me on fb last year, we’ve been chatting. She’s 32, so approaching the wall, and on the hunt for a “husband”, apparently found me beta enough for that. From her social media she’s extremely validation seeking (glamour pictures) and it was also clear she’s a slut: “My city X is very romantic and crowded, I hope you understand.” It’s all classic Tomassi: she’s had her party years, and now looking for a place to park. Last comment from her was: “Happy cuckold’s day to you…” So she has a lover/plate spinning or so. It’s a rather weird comment, and at best an extreme sh1t test. My response was silence.

It doesn’t sound promising in any aspect. She’s likely not relationship material, if one wanted that. I see no value in her except a good lay. However, there’s a lot of uncertainty, I don’t know her well, but my guts have a clear picture. It's not like this can be accepted in anyway, I'd say.

How do you reason? Next? Plenty of fishes in the sea.
Promise to marry her. Bag her. Then don't.