“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HB8.5 - Went ghost need advice

ariesc

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
33
I'll make this quick.

Currently spinning 2 plates successfully. I met another girl a week ago which made the other two gals seem insignificant by comparison...

She's extremely attractive.

We went on two dates. Both went very well, walked hand in hand, made out, etc... She showed all the usual signs that she was very interested. For example, drove to a location that was closer to me and endured over an hour of traffic to meet up with me both dates.

We didn't have much in common though. I'm highly ambitious, she isn't, I'm not into the nightlife / drug scene, she is. She's the typical hot chick who doesn't have many prospects other than being sexy as all hell.

The last correspondence was about a week ago. I texted last asking her if she wanted to go on a third date which we agreed to do at the end of our second date after she kissed me goodbye.

Now, she has disappeared off the face of the earth. I checked to see when she was last online via the dating site we met off of and she hasn't logged on for the entire week she ghosted.

My rational mind is telling me to just let her go and keep moving forward but... I CANNOT STOP THINKING about her.

What should I do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ariesc

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
33
1. How does that not exist? I meant she doesn't have much going for her outside of being hot. I'm more than aware that she probably has many orbiters at her fingertips.

2. The ex is what I was thinking as well.

Should I just let it be? I want to text her one last time but maybe it's best to avoid that approach as that will come off as desperate.
 

ariesc

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
33
Thanks. Yeah I figured that would be the sentiment. I should have been more specific before she left on that 2nd date... :confused:
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Stop thinking about her... You are a man, not controlled by your emotions, you can do it.

She no longer exists unless she reaches out again. This happens all the time... chicks drift off chasing butterflies, you just have to let them go be chicks. Sometimes they come back... sometimes they don't. But the right answer is always to forget about her.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You didn't bang her so not that uncommon. She has other dudes who she is more interested in. Not that hard to figure out, you aren't at the top of her high score list.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
I'll make this quick.

Currently spinning 2 plates successfully. I met another girl a week ago which made the other two gals seem insignificant by comparison...

She's extremely attractive.

We went on two dates. Both went very well, walked hand in hand, made out, etc... She showed all the usual signs that she was very interested. For example, drove to a location that was closer to me and endured over an hour of traffic to meet up with me both dates.

We didn't have much in common though. I'm highly ambitious, she isn't, I'm not into the nightlife / drug scene, she is. She's the typical hot chick who doesn't have many prospects other than being sexy as all hell.

The last correspondence was about a week ago. I texted last asking her if she wanted to go on a third date which we agreed to do at the end of our second date after she kissed me goodbye.

Now, she has disappeared off the face of the earth. I checked to see when she was last online via the dating site we met off of and she hasn't logged on for the entire week she ghosted.

My rational mind is telling me to just let her go and keep moving forward but... I CANNOT STOP THINKING about her.

What should I do?
Maybe she’s in rehab or had a bad MDMA trip and is chilling it out.

But go with your rational mind not your penis mind and move on. If the drug taking, partying hot girl reaches out and you’re game, go for it, if not, no loss.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Let her reach out but since you are sitting around pining over her just send her a text saying hello and set up a date again. Anything but a yes from her is a no. This should help you put you out of your misery as quickly as possible so youre not wasting your time.
 

ariesc

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
33
Let her reach out but since you are sitting around pining over her just send her a text saying hello and set up a date again. Anything but a yes from her is a no. This should help you put you out of your misery as quickly as possible so youre not wasting your time.
I think the previous comments resonate with me more. I don't think I should reach out. If the gal is interested, she'd reach out, and if she isn't super interested it's probably in my best interest to just move forward unfortunately...
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
You should feel blessed that kind of druggie doughie have ghosted you.. She simply doesn't find the use for having you, ure ambitious etc, doesn't suited her already fvcked life. Go get a healthy 8.5 if you're good enought, or not then spend your extra time to improvised beside wanted to having a fvkcup chicks.. Meehhhh...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I think the previous comments resonate with me more. I don't think I should reach out. If the gal is interested, she'd reach out, and if she isn't super interested it's probably in my best interest to just move forward unfortunately...
Some men can’t accept a first rejection, you said it yourself, “I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER” even after she ghosted you. With all due respect, you haven’t accepted her rejection, hence why you wrote a long thread about her. Thats why I suggested you reach out to her, for her to prove to you once more she has no interest in you so you can officially move on and forget this woman.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
@ariesc Look like a two date rule man, no sex by second date, and she next you.

Lalala) A lot of things could have happened, you got her number don't you? Why don't you give her a call. As far as her OLD profile, that means nothing, she could have several. Give her a call, stop being a wuss. I'd give her a call at this point, instead of texting. Find out if she's alright and life and well. For all you can guess besides her dating other dudes, she could have gotten in jail for a gram or got hit by a car while coming home stoned.
 
Top