Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7.5 The Ideal Girlfriend?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I was at the heart of men's magazines for a chunk of the 00s, mum tutting as she ran (35-36 yr old Pam Anderson on the cover) it through the supermarket till haha how embarassing but good times.

Maybe some guys get with women 'above their league' because they simply believed they could and went for the get-go.

I did see video during COVID of Claudia Schiffer circa 1994, getting insight into all the fuss over models. Being hot has perks, for sure, but, whilst adorable in garb done by your French stylist , she was almost alien-like, walking into agencies as press papped her.

Me? My job is probably the best ever, only 4 hrs a week, and I try savouring the time I get to rest (I'm a gardener), but very lonely and I accept that.
Do you like tan chinos?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man…it seems that the rating scale is highly subjective. To me, a girl that requires a huge amount of money, time and effort to look good is not a 10 or a 9 (or even an 8).

The way I see it, a 10 is the ideal of female beauty. Absolute and I mean ABSOLUTE perfection. No appearance flaws of any kind. 10’s are so rare, they practically don’t exist. There may only be one in your entire city…or country. Depending on where you live, you may well go through your entire life without seeing a 10 in person. She is the Bugatti Chiron of women.

A 9 is a near perfect, natural beauty. She looks hot with zero makeup. You get instant wood when you see her in a bikini. She is the Ferrari/Lamborghini of women. You see them around but not often and usually in particular locations.

Now a 8 is your typical hot girl. When most guys here talk about 9’s and 10’s, they are really talking about 8’s. She definitely uses makeup to accentuate her looks but is still hot enough without it. She has a nice toned body and a pleasant face. She’s the kind of woman you would be happy to have on your arm when you’re out in public or when going to fancy places. Other men and women will definitely notice her. You can wake up next to her without second guessing your choices. She is the Porsche/high end Mercedes of women.

A 7 is a girl who is kind of cute, when you are sober. When your are drunk, she may look hot (but in that case, you will be disappointed waking up next to her in the morning). She relies heavily on makeup to look sexy. Her body is not ugly but it’s not alluring either. You don’t want to spend too much time looking at her in her natural makeup-less state. She is the stripped out, no options, base model BMW 3 series of women.

A 6 is someone you might consider fvcking after a few drinks, especially if you are trying to break a dry spell. You will feel bad/guilty waking up next to her in the morning. She is a Honda Civic with cheap aftermarket rims and a ricer wing.

A 5 is your average modern American woman. In other words, a fat and disgusting slob that you wouldn’t want to fvck under any circumstances. And anything less than 5 is too scary for words…
I liked how you made automotive analogies to women. You were accurate in your descriptions of the 8-10 women. 8-8.5 is elite level girlfriend material.

I would call a 7-7.9 woman a legitimately above average. Yes, she'll need more makeup. Women in the 7-7.9 range can have alluring bodies, especially the 7.5-7.9 range. BMW 3 Series and Mercedes C-Class are good automotive equivalents. This is above average girlfriend material.

You do underrate the 6-6.9 range a bit. She's cute but less good without makeup. I think a Mazda 3 is the perfect car for this range since it has been positioned as the poor man's 3 Series. You could make the case for some Toyotas/Hondas (Camry/Accord) here but not Corolla/Civic. Corolla/Civic would be the 5 to 5.5 range. A 6-6.9 is still girlfriend material.

5-5.9 is mostly meh. Not quite fat and disgusting slob. Still fucckable. An unimpressive girlfriend but one that won't get made fun of too quickly.

When I describe women to other men, I keep in simple...

Hot (most men would call her 8-10)
Cute (6-7.9 for most men)
Average (4.5 to 5.9 for most men)
Below Average (everyone else)

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man…it seems that the rating scale is highly subjective. To me, a girl that requires a huge amount of money, time and effort to look good is not a 10 or a 9 (or even an 8).

The way I see it, a 10 is the ideal of female beauty. Absolute and I mean ABSOLUTE perfection. No appearance flaws of any kind. 10’s are so rare, they practically don’t exist. There may only be one in your entire city…or country. Depending on where you live, you may well go through your entire life without seeing a 10 in person. She is the Bugatti Chiron of women.

A 9 is a near perfect, natural beauty. She looks hot with zero makeup. You get instant wood when you see her in a bikini. She is the Ferrari/Lamborghini of women. You see them around but not often and usually in particular locations.

Now a 8 is your typical hot girl. When most guys here talk about 9’s and 10’s, they are really talking about 8’s. She definitely uses makeup to accentuate her looks but is still hot enough without it. She has a nice toned body and a pleasant face. She’s the kind of woman you would be happy to have on your arm when you’re out in public or when going to fancy places. Other men and women will definitely notice her. You can wake up next to her without second guessing your choices. She is the Porsche/high end Mercedes of women.

A 7 is a girl who is kind of cute, when you are sober. When your are drunk, she may look hot (but in that case, you will be disappointed waking up next to her in the morning). She relies heavily on makeup to look sexy. Her body is not ugly but it’s not alluring either. You don’t want to spend too much time looking at her in her natural makeup-less state. She is the stripped out, no options, base model BMW 3 series of women.

A 6 is someone you might consider fvcking after a few drinks, especially if you are trying to break a dry spell. You will feel bad/guilty waking up next to her in the morning. She is a Honda Civic with cheap aftermarket rims and a ricer wing.

A 5 is your average modern American woman. In other words, a fat and disgusting slob that you wouldn’t want to fvck under any circumstances. And anything less than 5 is too scary for words…
I'd rather maintain a solid reliable Honda than a highly strung Ferrari. The faster the car, the bigger the bills.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather maintain a solid reliable Honda than a highly strung Ferrari. The faster the car, the bigger the bills.
That's only a problem if you are poor. Besides, no one says you have to keep it past the warranty.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few men get to drive a Bugatti, Ferrari/Lamborghini off the lot with zero miles on it.

Next are the men that get a pre owned Porsche/high end Mercedes and pay a high price of maintenance on it.

The following of men are on top of the bell shape curve with a BMW 3 series.

Coming in at the tail end are the men with Honda Civic.

Now there are men that lease a BMW or rent a Lamborghini for a night/weekend, for fvks sake there are men that rent a Bugatti for an hour.

And then there are men that stay in their lane and drive a Honda Civic off the lot with zero miles on it and do their own maintenance so nothing out of his pocket.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule and those that lay outside the standard deviation.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Very few men get to drive a Bugatti, Ferrari/Lamborghini off the lot with zero miles on it.

Next are the men that get a pre owned Porsche/high end Mercedes and pay a high price of maintenance on it.

Now there are men that lease a BMW or rent a Lamborghini for a night/weekend, for fvks sake there are men that rent a Bugatti for an hour.

And then there are men that stay in their lane and drive a Honda Civic off the lot with zero miles on it and do their own maintenance so nothing out of his pocket.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule and those that lay outside the standard deviation.
I used to be all about the high maintenance Bugatti, but nowdays, I'm perfectly happy in my lane with my Honda.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be all about the high maintenance Bugatti, but nowdays, I'm perfectly happy in my lane with my Honda.
Thing is where I spend my time, i need a girl with four wheel drive. Those two are gonna get beat to hell just on my driveway....

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is where I spend my time, i need a girl with four wheel drive. Those two are gonna get beat to hell just on my driveway....

I like that song. Ever listened to 'Chrome' by Trace Adkins?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

If I had the money for a Ferrari, Lambo I would rather just get a pilots license and have my own small plane instead. Owning any plane is far more impressive to a lady than a silly car.