Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7.5 41 yr old MILF quickly gives me her number and that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like shooting a fish and a barrel and thinking it's some great thing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she said she has a family emergency coming up and might be in AL for a couple weeks.
How the fvck this girl knows there will be a family emergency or she has a family emergency coming up?????? Is this your imagination biggoal or her lies??????

She said she has a family emergency coming up????
Can you ask her for the next draw powerball winning numbers??????
Well, she could have an elderly relative that is dying. That said, the chances of that are she doesn't, and she is just giving you this line. I would respond with:
OK, I understand.
And if she asks what I meant by that, I would say that there is nothing else to say, and let her stew in that if she has any tangential interest. Meanwhile, my attitude would be NEXT!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to have kids at age 45. Lets say I live until 80 for example. They will only be 35 when I die. I lost my dad back in March at age of 72 and it sucks not having a dad when I'm fairly young still. But if the woman is same age or few years older than me then there is a higher chance of birth defects too unless you adopt or I get a woman my age or younger and so far it's 40 year olds that seem to have more interest in me.
40 year old women have much lower Sexual Market Value. :rolleyes:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she could have an elderly relative that is dying. That said, the chances of that are she doesn't, and she is just giving you this line. I would respond with:

And if she asks what I meant by that, I would say that there is nothing else to say, and let her stew in that if she has any tangential interest. Meanwhile, my attitude would be NEXT!
He may have meant to say "She said she had a family emergency, and is leaving next week to go to AL.
However, in the way biggoal is saying it, sounds like she knows whoever is will be whatever next week...... Not really an emergency....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know what an emergency is? Do you know the meaning of that word and its connotation?

Well she said she has a family emergency coming up and might be in AL for a couple weeks.
How the fvck this girl knows there will be a family emergency or she has a family emergency coming up?????? Is this your imagination biggoal or her lies??????

She said she has a family emergency coming up????
Can you ask her for the next draw powerball winning numbers??????
Sorry, I was on my phone and didn't pay close attention to auto spelling. I mean she had an emergency come up and has to go to AL.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 year old women have much lower Sexual Market Value. :rolleyes:
Well, If she never married and had no children, then, there is some value.....specially becuase of her pvssy not giving birth.... I can think of it and compare it to a classic car barn find.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He may have meant to say "She said she had a family emergency, and is leaving next week to go to AL.
However, in the way biggoal is saying it, sounds like she knows whoever is will be whatever next week...... Not really an emergency....
See my post I just made. I was on my phone typing. I mean to say she had an emergency come up and might have to go out of state for a couple weeks. I replied back asking her what's wrong and that. She didn't reply yet. She's like that. She's not a huge texter to begin with. I told her I would be interested in meeting up still when she has the time. Again she doesn't text or reply a lot. I'm not saying low interest but I dunno. She threw her number at me pretty quick though and sent me cute pics of herself and that at the party and out with friends.

Maybe Sunday should I send a text and ask if everything is okay with her?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See my post I just made. I was on my phone typing. I mean to say she had an emergency come up and might have to go out of state for a couple weeks. I replied back asking her what's wrong and that. She didn't reply yet. She's like that. She's not a huge texter to begin with. I told her I would be interested in meeting up still when she has the time. Again she doesn't text or reply a lot. I'm not saying low interest but I dunno. She threw her number at me pretty quick though and sent me cute pics of herself and that at the party and out with friends.

NO! You texted her already!!!!!! That is not your business! Don't call or text her!!!
You dont even know if she is for real or lying!

Dont you have other 40 some women??? What about the trooper?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wait until Sunday, you should text her today because it will show you are thinking about her and that she's special to you. If you wait until Sunday, she may do some other activity Friday or Saturday and forget about you by that date.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
NO! You texted her already!!!!!! That is not your business! Don't call or text her!!!
You dont even know if she is for real or lying!

Dont you have other 40 some women??? What about the trooper?
No. Remember last week she blew up at me when I texted her because she was dodging me a lot or blowing me off so I just flat out called her out and asked if she was interested still because it was almost 3 weeks after the first date. That set her off. She said she would have went out again though if I wasnt so rude.

I still got that nurse 50 miles away I'll text later about next week.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, If she never married and had no children, then, there is some value.....specially becuase of her pvssy not giving birth.... I can think of it and compare it to a classic car barn find.
:lol:
I do agree that a never-pregnant woman is always at higher Sexual Market Value that one that has been pregnant.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's just OLD in general. A lot of these women just seem busy, especially single moms. Always putting kids first. The other is a nurse 50 miles away and she's working double shifts right now because her second part time job ended. But, 10 years ago women just didn't seem this flakey in general. Also, they seem to have very short attention spans.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just OLD in general. A lot of these women just seem busy, especially single moms. Always putting kids first. The other is a nurse 50 miles away and she's working double shifts right now because her second part time job ended. But, 10 years ago women just didn't seem this flakey in general. Also, they seem to have very short attention spans.
Post a picture of you in a Ferrari and you will see how soon and fast the attention needle goes from 0 to max.
They don't pay for match profiles.... So they are not really interested.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Post a picture of you in a Ferrari and you will see how soon and fast the attention needle goes from 0 to max.
They don't pay for match profiles.... So they are not really interested.
The one was from favebook dating. Match I'd say only 65 percent pay for profiles. I pay the 5 bucks for read feature.

The trick with .match is a lot of them women dont pay. See on match there is a feature for a few bucks you can pay to send a single message and even if it's a free profile they will still get the message. But you the sender must pay for it and you have no way knowing the profile is free or paid. So a lot of women weed out guys that way. They sign up for free and only guys who pay the extra fee get thru to her. Hell with that. I'm not paying the privilege like that .

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one was from favebook dating. Match I'd say only 65 percent pay for profiles. I pay the 5 bucks for read feature.

The trick with .match is a lot of them women dont pay. See on match there is a feature for a few bucks you can pay to send a single message and even if it's a free profile they will still get the message. But you the sender must pay for it and you have no way knowing the profile is free or paid. So a lot of women weed out guys that way. They sign up for free and only guys who pay the extra fee get thru to her. Hell with that. I'm not paying the privilege like that .
Let me tell you what I think. I believe most of the women on match have problems. It is not us, but they. None can hold a fvcking conversation. It is like they don't have topics to talk about and also have their game.
Just move the fvck out of that town where you live and you should improve.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Let me tell you what I think. I believe most of the women on match have problems. It is not us, but they. None can hold a fvcking conversation. It is like they don't have topics to talk about and also have their game.
Just move the fvck out of that town where you live and you should improve.
True but match overall due to being pricey has the best women out of all the dating apps at least around here. Downside due to being pricey it has a lot of stuck up snobs on there compared to pof which is low end white trash. I get the best results with match but they also seem to be gold diggers a lot of them on their

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sign up for free and only guys who pay the extra fee get thru to her. Hell with that. I'm not paying the privilege like that .
You are too cheap for your own good.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I talked to the nurse tonight. She's working 60 hours this week and 72 next week and has school paper to do so she's busy the next couple weeks be she says she is up to meeting when she gets time off and sounds interested. So We'll be keeping in contact. I mean if someone else comes along then that's the way it is though but I won't ghost her. She seems pretty nice. She is really busy I think because for a few days she didn't use match and then she deactivated her profile so I believe it. She did go to happy hour with two older friends of hers. She sent me a photo. She looked really cute so I complimented her and she really liked that. The place she went two is an expensive high end mall for drinks.

For a first date I certainly hope she doesn't suggest this place. Can you imagine if that turned into a $50 affair again. I better get a hand job at least for that.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to the nurse tonight. She's working 60 hours this week and 72 next week and has school paper to do so she's busy the next couple weeks be she says she is up to meeting when she gets time off and sounds interested. So We'll be keeping in contact. I mean if someone else comes along then that's the way it is though but I won't ghost her. She seems pretty nice. She is really busy I think because for a few days she didn't use match and then she deactivated her profile so I believe it. She did go to happy hour with two older friends of hers. She sent me a photo. She looked really cute so I complimented her and she really liked that. The place she went two is an expensive high end mall for drinks.

For a first date I certainly hope she doesn't suggest this place. Can you imagine if that turned into a $50 affair again. I better get a hand job at least for that.
If you want women to chase and like you, join the local police force.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you want women to chase and like you, join the local police force.
Oh, an update on that former state trooper. I reached out yet again to her, a week after I talked to her about what went on and why she went off on me. Anyway, she was more pleasant and calmer this time. She said she would prefer to be friends and seemed somewhat open to hanging out again but she said friends. I mean, I was reaching out yet again in desperation hoping to salvage something.

If she is indeed open to being just friends and I talk her into meeting again do you see it's possible to get a FWB thing with her? Do you think it's worth hanging around with a woman if she only wants to be friends or do you consider that a waste of time and money and instead focus on someone else?