"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

HB10 wants me bad!!!

unamean

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
new york
last semester i sat next to this hot girl named jillian. she wanted me soo bad. for example, she would say that i remind her of john mayer, which she thought was so hott. and shes always asking me for work out tips and stuff. i never had the balls to ask her out and then she droped the class one day and i hated my self for it. then the other day i saw her in the parking lot and she was looking hotter than i remembered. we were talking and i asked for her # and i said i would call her.
yesterday i called her and she was real nice. i asked her what she was doing that night and she said she was going to a party. so i said that i would call her today to make plans. well i called her and i got her voice mail. i choked i said some stupid sh*t like
"hi this is mike.......just wondering if you want to do something tonight, call me back at (my phone#). " i guess i got caught off guard. i hope she calls me back. if not ill call her during the week. any advice would help alot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Australia
Hold up! I think you need to stop and look at your game.

You told this HB that you'd call her, I think Wrong. Every AFC does that sh*t! I would have taken that number and left with a "goodbye" and a smile. Don't tell her your game plan dude, keep her guessing, regardless if she likes you or not, play it cool, you'll look better!

Leaving a message on her machine is Fu*k-up City! By doing this it gives her power, the power to make you chase her, don't. If she don't answer, don't leave a message. If you have caller ID, turn it off so she doesn't know you called her at 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 o'clock! When you get hold of her make the arrangement!

Keep reading!

Cheers!
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
toobad, what do you mean "gameplan"? what the hell else is he going to do with the phone number, start a new phone book?

He was just starting the ovbious. I wouldn't have said I'll call you, frankly becuase I more than likely wouldn't know exactly when I would, but I don't see anything wrong with stating the ovbious.

People overplay the answering machine. I say it's okay to leave 1 and only 1 message, and it cannot be too personal. You don't know if that person has a Caller ID or not. Even if they did, the first time that you call them, they don't know your phone number. It could look like a telemarker for all they know.

But never leave more than 1 message when trying to contact someone. 1 is enough.

"Hi, is *****, just trying to touch base with you and schedule something in the near future. My number is *******. Bye"
 

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Australia
Well I think that by telling them your gonna call, it leaves out the mystery of when, sure she needs to know, but she already assumes that because you got her number! "Gameplan" is what i would call my own disipline, of not being predictible, keeping a girl guessing, intrieged and overall, keeping her interest high! Putting the answering machine the way you did, I guess you could leave a message, but only to grade her interest if and when you get a response.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top