Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10 wants me bad!!!

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
last semester i sat next to this hot girl named jillian. she wanted me soo bad. for example, she would say that i remind her of john mayer, which she thought was so hott. and shes always asking me for work out tips and stuff. i never had the balls to ask her out and then she droped the class one day and i hated my self for it. then the other day i saw her in the parking lot and she was looking hotter than i remembered. we were talking and i asked for her # and i said i would call her.
yesterday i called her and she was real nice. i asked her what she was doing that night and she said she was going to a party. so i said that i would call her today to make plans. well i called her and i got her voice mail. i choked i said some stupid sh*t like
"hi this is mike.......just wondering if you want to do something tonight, call me back at (my phone#). " i guess i got caught off guard. i hope she calls me back. if not ill call her during the week. any advice would help alot.

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up! I think you need to stop and look at your game.

You told this HB that you'd call her, I think Wrong. Every AFC does that sh*t! I would have taken that number and left with a "goodbye" and a smile. Don't tell her your game plan dude, keep her guessing, regardless if she likes you or not, play it cool, you'll look better!

Leaving a message on her machine is Fu*k-up City! By doing this it gives her power, the power to make you chase her, don't. If she don't answer, don't leave a message. If you have caller ID, turn it off so she doesn't know you called her at 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 o'clock! When you get hold of her make the arrangement!

Keep reading!

Cheers!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toobad, what do you mean "gameplan"? what the hell else is he going to do with the phone number, start a new phone book?

He was just starting the ovbious. I wouldn't have said I'll call you, frankly becuase I more than likely wouldn't know exactly when I would, but I don't see anything wrong with stating the ovbious.

People overplay the answering machine. I say it's okay to leave 1 and only 1 message, and it cannot be too personal. You don't know if that person has a Caller ID or not. Even if they did, the first time that you call them, they don't know your phone number. It could look like a telemarker for all they know.

But never leave more than 1 message when trying to contact someone. 1 is enough.

"Hi, is *****, just trying to touch base with you and schedule something in the near future. My number is *******. Bye"

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think that by telling them your gonna call, it leaves out the mystery of when, sure she needs to know, but she already assumes that because you got her number! "Gameplan" is what i would call my own disipline, of not being predictible, keeping a girl guessing, intrieged and overall, keeping her interest high! Putting the answering machine the way you did, I guess you could leave a message, but only to grade her interest if and when you get a response.