“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HB10 help !!**PICS**

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
jeez... give me time ! i just posted this at like 1pm today.

Not that i sweat her or anything but he pics dont really do justice. She's Smokin.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
a lot of girls are hotter in real life than their pictures. Something about real life and the glow and persona of a girl can really make them look attractive as opposed to just a still shot photo.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SealTeamSix
.. sweeet jesus ..

It seems like you two know each other .. so .. just call her and say .. "Lets get together sometimes.. " If she says yeah .. then pick a time location blah .. do not hesitate ..
I agree with Seal. I have no idea what you are waiting for. I think you have a confidence problem or you're over thinking this. Stop putting her on a pedestal and you'll see how your confidence will shoot up. Confidence will carry you far bro, trust me. Let her know you're not intimidated by her or anyone else for that matter. She's probably got countless guys up her butt, do the opposite and you'll be like a breath of fresh air to her.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I hear all yall saying this chick isn't that hot. I'd like to see some pictures of yall's hoes.







YUP!
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
first of all, you aren't doing any thing but lying to yourself if you said she isn't hot, she is very nice looking, however she is not a 10, I am not very pleased with her face s tructure, it looks to long, I guess that' sjust my opinion, but from the neck down, I dont' think it gets much better.


I mean, someone has to **** her right? It's not like she is a cyborg that doesn't date men. Suck it up, talk to her, the worst thing that can happen is that you loose something that you didn't have in the first place.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by gruby
yeah, man she's 7-8. Def not 10.
Did the doctor drop you at birth?????


This chick IS a 10. Maybe if I would see her in person she would be a 9.

but yes. This guy has permission to speak of this girl as a hb10.

:D
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I give no one a 10, no one, but I could see how the argument could be made in her case in point.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
i dont think she's that hot either. i would give her 6.5 on a scale...
and shes probably a skank too...
 

farstrider

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
no one is perfect?

well i am not gonna give a rating, but the thing is wouldnt this whole hb10 thing be an overstatement no matter who you are giving that number to? shouldnt 10 be the perfect rating? if thats the case then you are over evaluating her( cuz obviously shes not perfect)? also by putting your mind into this hb10 mindset, woudlnt you be putting her up the pedestal? i think i read something about never give a girl 10 cuz no one is perfect?
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
you are correct.

It's nothing wrong with admitting someone is good looking. She is easy on the eyes, it's nothing wrong with that. You don't have to treat her like she did something wrong because her body has symmertry, because that's all beatuy is.

All these guys in here that are saying she is a 6.5 (what in the world would you call a 9?) If I had to rate her, I would give her an 8.8 on my scale, not a nine because I like to look at a woman's face and to be frank hers isn't that appealing to me. But anyway, all these guys here saying she is a dog would drool at the opprotunity of dating her.
 

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
The tat is dreadful. She looks sleazy and fake. Would bang her but that's it. There are *millions* of women like her (but better) all over the world. If you could have any 1 of them you would forget this b1atch in a micro-second. But go full native AFC. You may need to do some prep reading on the "Ladder Theory"; concentrate on the friends ladder.

Best,
 

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
ok um, aside from all the negative comments i agree with alot of you guys ! i can see how hb10 could be an impossibility because it's like puting them on a pedestal, which you definatly dont wanna do.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You wanted to know how to get her attention in a big crowd...?

I remember someone using this before....Yell, "Hey you, yeah you, the ugly one."

Priceless....make sure you give a big cheesy smile after saying this.
 

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Denver
Hey DJ Supra,
Do you belong to supraforums.com? The reason I ask is because I've already seen pics of this chick. What a small internet world!

She definitely has the body, but the face is ok. I agree with the other comments above. You need to stop treating her like a g-ddess(by saying she is a HB10). There is nothing special about her except in your mind. Oh, do you have a TT? Or a NA?

JW
 

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
i drive a 94 tt bpu++ 6spd.... lots-o-fun !

and i do post on supra forums ! been there for like 3 years
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
First of all, I get aggravated when guys nitpick "Ohh she has cottage cheese thighs" blah blah, fact is 98% of you would hit that, and that's all that really matters.

Just imagine her picking her nose and eating the boogers. I saw a SHB doing that in the movies a couple weeks ago. It was DISGUSTING.

Also, read GWM. It will help you. Imagine the girl sexing you when you talk to her. It will get you into the proper state.

As for the amogs, just befriend them. You can tool them if you want, just be subtle about it. Try to isolate her in an area where it will be hard for amogs to bother her. Like a 2-seat couch. If the amog is obviously a loser afc/ugly as hell or whatever, then do her a favor and "rescue" her... "Hey, HB, dont I know you from somewhere? Wow its been SO LONG SINCE I've seen you!" Extract from the amog and isolate.

You have to realize (as you say you do, but INTERNALIZE THIS) that there are millions, if not BILLIONS of chicks that are just as hot or hotter than she is walking around everyday. She is instantly replacable. Once you get good, hanging with chicks of her looks calibre will no longer put you in an unhelpful state of shock and awe.

You just want to be relaxed and be in a sexual state so that she feels the vibe and matches you to be congruent. Once that happens, there's not much more work to be done ;)
 
Top