Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10 help !!**PICS**

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i need some extreme help here !

There's this chick named jessica that is SUPER HOt and she's in magazines and all this stuff but the thing is that she's VERY approachable and down to earth. She's really into cars (supras) which i am too and i was just wondering how i would try and get a number close out of her and possibly a date. I talk to her once in awhile at car meets and stuff but never for more than like 2 minutes. The thing is that she always says that line "No guys ever ask me out" bla bla ... the thing all extremely hot girls say that i just ignore so it doesn't look like i'm sweating them but is this the right thing?I once tried the negative approach saying she looked alright which was a big mistake and i probably ruined it there ?!?! I'll finish with some pics.... Any advice would be GOlden as i really hope to try and advance with this !

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like a God-fearing girl. I say be extra nice and timid around her... that'll make her feel comfortable. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, 99% of the time, there is ONLY 1 way to handle a girl like this. Be a roughneck. Be aggressive. Man-handle her.

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that she always says that line "No guys ever ask me out"
Then you say: Thats fantastic! I guess you will be free to go with me to [insert activity here] on Thursday then?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite her physical make-up; she's just a girl. She bleeds like you bleed, she shyts like you shyt, and she has her own issues just like you have your own issues. Immediately you're going to probably feel EVERY SINGLE flaw that you perceive in yourself fire-up in her presence and you're going to feel self-conscious until you see her for just a human being.

Treat her with respect, talk to her, have a conversation with her, let her know that you want to go out sometime. If she's into you, she will make it easy and accepted your invitation. If she isn't, nothing you could have said and done would have made her think otherwise. Be confortable, be aware, and be you.

Oh, and post more pics.

-Blitz

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. sweeet jesus ..

It seems like you two know each other .. so .. just call her and say .. "Lets get together sometimes.. " If she says yeah .. then pick a time location blah .. do not hesitate ..

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I know about Supra groupies. They're easy. My personal favorite line is "I'll give you a ride but you aren't going to go anywhere."

:D

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Despite her physical make-up; she's just a girl. She bleeds like you bleed, she shyts like you shyt, and she has her own issues just like you have your own issues. Immediately you're going to probably feel EVERY SINGLE flaw that you perceive in yourself fire-up in her presence and you're going to feel self-conscious until you see her for just a human being.

Treat her with respect, talk to her, have a conversation with her, let her know that you want to go out sometime. If she's into you, she will make it easy and accepted your invitation. If she isn't, nothing you could have said and done would have made her think otherwise. Be confortable, be aware, and be you.

Oh, and post more pics.

-Blitz
^ I agree. She's still a girl. Just like everyone else. You can land that. Pretend she has pimples on her face, or a big mole. Pretend she has yellow teeth. Imagine her taking a ****. It makes you realize she's like every other girl. You can do it!

We must have different tastes, I would have rated her an 8. With less clothes on she's a 9 :D

I prefer latinas. More curves and sexy accents ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Gold Heart
^ I agree. She's still a girl. Just like everyone else. You can land that. Pretend she has pimples on her face, or a big mole. Pretend she has yellow teeth. Imagine her taking a ****. It makes you realize she's like every other girl. You can do it!

We must have different tastes, I would have rated her an 8. With less clothes on she's a 9 :D

I prefer latinas. More curves and sexy accents ;)
I dunno...

http://www.bartontwins.com/Gallery/Swimsuit/Original Files/swjes01.jpg

That's a pretty nice ass for a skinny white chick. ;)

Lesson

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I agree. She's still a girl. Just like everyone else. You can land that. Pretend she has pimples on her face, or a big mole. Pretend she has yellow teeth. Imagine her taking a ****. It makes you realize she's like every other girl. You can do it!"

Truth

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, she's hotter in person though....

The thing is she always has a crowd of guys around talking to her... should i just bust in the crowd and say "Hey" do some neg-hitting in the convo?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the pics....and yes....this girl is a tried and true knockout.

However, the reason why pursuing this girl is so difficult is because you're making it that way. Simple. You feel as if she has a great power over you because she has the ability to make your heart race and mouth water just by simply putting something sexy on and walking into a room.

But you cannot allow this ability that she has to make you feel as if she is the powerful one here. You need to treat her exactly like you would treat anybody else, because she is. She is human and is no better than you are. Remember that. Don't try and win her approval, assume that you've already gotten it. You said yourself that she was down to earth and nice, so she was obviously trying to get YOUR approval as well or she would have just blown you off.

You treat her EXACTLY like you would treat any other girl. This girl is used to getting special treatment because of her beauty. She's used to guys cracking under her beauty. Whatever you do, DON'T DO *ANYTHING* TO TRY TO IMPRESS HER, AND DO NOT MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT HER JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. Most guys here will tell you to neg hit her and stuff like that, but I highly highly advise you NOT to....you think she hasn't dealt with "****y" guys before? Because I'm here to tell you that she has, and she will smell your little "neg-hitting" agenda out QUICK. However, DO NOT treat her extra nice just because she's beautiful either. Do you not think that she's not dealt with cheesy losers who compliment her millions of times in a minute? Because she has.

No, you treat her as if she is just any other girl that you are interested in that needs to gain your respect. That means you have fun with her, but put your foot down when you have to. For instance, when you are together, just concentrate on having fun, NOTHING ELSE. If you call her up and invite her to spend time with you, and she gives you flack....you put your foot down AGAIN. TREAT HER AS IF YOU WOULD ANY OTHER GIRL. DO ABSOLUTELY *NOTHING* DIFFERENT. NOTHING.

Treat her with respect, but you must convey to her somehow that you deserve respect too, whether she's the good looking one in the relationship or not.

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this thread is making me look like a major AFC.... I wouldn't really give a **** if she turned me down because there's a million girls as hot as she is but i was just getting some opinions. The best thing of course is just to treat them normal so ill come back with my results here eventually. thanks fellas

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your golden discovery

Wow, your girlfriend is sooooooo sexy. Now let me tell you right now, you need to stop all that you are doing and take a deep breath because you are about to advance to another level that some people don't ever go. You are way too excited. Just sit down right now, look up and smile at yourself, and say to yourself in your head "YES!!!!" You are very lucky to have the opportunity to explore her. Now lets think about something here, why doesn't she ever get dates?

I think because she makes every guy so excited when she talks to him that he goes on an emotional roller coaster. Remember that you are a Man. Don't be too excited, because this is just what was coming to you. And when you start talking to her remember that you should be trying new things. I think you’re main objective should be to learn and to experience. If you fail with her do not worry at all because there is plenty HB10's on their way to you. Once you associate yourself with this girl more of her kind will flock to you. So it really doesn’t matter if you fail with her, just be somewhat involved with her.

Now what do you think she's looking for? A Man. A Man isn't phased by a girl like this. But she is definitely very sexy. You deserve her, because you are very Manly and she is very womanly. She will test you to see if you are for real, just remember to be persistent. If she doesn't return your phone calls, don't fret because its just an obstacle she is throwing to you. If she flirts with other guys just take it with a smile because you will find that you can see right through her. She is flirting with those guys to try and affect YOU. And that's great, because when she's flirting with other guys she is thinking of YOU, meaning it will never go anywhere at least for that night and while your around. You need to sweep her off her feet, the only way you can do that is with your head screwed on tightly. Now go an experience this girl. :)

Reaction score
You both like 'Supras'!!! What else do you need to have in common? Go for it! Take her for a ride in your Supra to 'bluberry hill' and make out with her!!!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj supra: supz jessica? :) i was wondering... since you like supras n' stuff jus like me, we should go out or somin, want my number?

jessica- who are you faggot

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
these pics are greatly photoshopped.
Yep. As are all model pics. She has a great body and an ok head. Nothing too special. Just another girl. Tell her you have a hole in your heart and you need to fill it! lol. Man, stop being a girl, she is just another chick. Ask her out.