Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB lies to me and says shes sick

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
I had invited HB out to an event last night. She said she was sick and that she was gonna stay home. Next thing I know I check facebook and she was tagged as out with her friends last night.

How do I play this off?

Can you trust such a trecherious woman?

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Hypnotic24 said:
Defriend from facebook and find another.
Im all fairness perhaps the event I invited her to she really didnt want to go, but she could have said that it would be understandable.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
IF you are sure the photo was taken last night, I would send her a message or comment on the tagged photo, saying "Guess you began feeling better!!"

Then I would do nothing.........absolute silence....and see what happens.
hmmm.

what about just liking her friends post tag instead?

or just pretending it never happened?

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
hmmm.

How about just handing your balls over to her?

If this woman did in fact go out last night and you continue to pursue her, she'll see you as the biggest chump on the planet. So will we. As well everybody should.

Try to find out if that photo was in fact from the night you asked her to go out. If it is.... "like" the photo and defriend and never contact her again.

Go meet other women.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
hmmm.

Have you learned anything from this site over the past year? Get off, you are wasting bandwidth

Shockwavedave

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Im all fairness perhaps the event I invited her to she really didnt want to go, but she could have said that it would be understandable.

In all fairness, she told you she was sick when she probably wasn't (if she was in fact out with said friends).

Forget about her and move on

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was a first date, I would just delete her from my life and not say a word. Its not like you know this person, therefore you don't care.

If it was a 2nd or 3rd date, saying something on her pic like "guess you must have magical healing powers...gotta get me some of those". And don't talk to her again unless she shows up at your door on her knees and her mouth open.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't comment on the photo, or 'like' a comment. Cutoff contact and walk away if you want to keep your pride and dignity. I've gone the other way in this sort of situation before and you will only come off poorly IMO.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Go ghost aka no contact. That's the best thing that is for you.

Case closed. Get out of my court. :yawn:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go no contact.

Completely cut off the b!tch. Why deal with a liar? and if she was that interested in you then she would have been with you.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I had invited HB out to an event last night. She said she was sick and that she was gonna stay home. Next thing I know I check facebook and she was tagged as out with her friends last night.

How do I play this off?

Can you trust such a trecherious woman?
People lie when it doesn't feel safe to tell the truth. So you might want to ask yourself if the way you've been relating to her makes truth safe.

I'm ok with people lying to me about most things. Lies are everywhere - if you're this shocked, you really need to work on your intuition. It's just everywhere, and quite disgusting.

I would use this as a sign that you haven't been relating to her correctly. This is an opportunity to build trust with her. For example, I would simply say that "I'm sad you didn't come because I am excited to become better friends with you. I hope you had a beautiful evening. I noticed on FB that you decided to go out later, I hope you had a fun time."

It is not our place to judge women's decisions. If you're so stupid that you don't allow women to change their minds, then prepare to be lied to constantly until you wise up. Never demand reasons why people do things. This is asking to be lied to. Nobody knows for certain why we do anything, it just feels right and we go for it. Women are especially intuitive - doing things simply because it feels right. If you ask for reasons, you'll regret it.

Not sure why you'd cut a women off for your stupidity. Women need our help to stop lying. But you're not helping anything and you're going to be alone.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Don't go no contact.

Completely cut off the b!tch. Why deal with a liar? and if she was that interested in you then she would have been with you.
this

she is natrually weeding herself out and showing you she is low quality and you are still trying to figure out how to get her. then if youg ot her, and she cheated on you 3 months later you will come here *****ing about how women are mean and heartless when she was trying to show you her true colors at the beginning.

women will weed themselves out with their behavior if you let them