After 5 minutes of convo with her and already having chatted with her in the the condiments area...
Here I'm sitting right next to her.
HB: "I'll give you my number...but I have a boyfriend"
Me:"Oh, well is this a serious boyfriend or just a guy you're dating?"
HB: "Well (laughs), we've been together for 3 years. But we're not getting married or anything."
She's sitting there with a willing hand ready to take my pen and write down her number.
Me: "OK well in that case I better not."
She nods her head in aggrement with me.
So next we're walking out of the cafeteria, but not together. I was a few steps behind her. She turned around and asked if I was going her way and I said yes. She said "Ok, then I'll walk with you." Then we talked for about 20 more seconds but at another junction, I had to go in the opposite direction of her, so I said bye. She put in good words..."nice to meet you," "take care" etc. before we split.
Should I have taken her number?
Comments/analsys
Here I'm sitting right next to her.
HB: "I'll give you my number...but I have a boyfriend"
Me:"Oh, well is this a serious boyfriend or just a guy you're dating?"
HB: "Well (laughs), we've been together for 3 years. But we're not getting married or anything."
She's sitting there with a willing hand ready to take my pen and write down her number.
Me: "OK well in that case I better not."
She nods her head in aggrement with me.
So next we're walking out of the cafeteria, but not together. I was a few steps behind her. She turned around and asked if I was going her way and I said yes. She said "Ok, then I'll walk with you." Then we talked for about 20 more seconds but at another junction, I had to go in the opposite direction of her, so I said bye. She put in good words..."nice to meet you," "take care" etc. before we split.
Should I have taken her number?
Comments/analsys