"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HB Barmaid/Shop assistant?

Mav

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Brighton, UK
HBNewBarmaid started in our work regular on Friday. I didn't get a clear shot at her, mainly due to all the chumptons clammering for her attention, so I thought I'd hold off for a week and lying in bed on Saturday I came up with this. Originally it was based around a barmaid but the more I think about it the better it could work in plenty of other situations; Shop assistants, strangers & directions, waitresses etc, where you have more time to exploit the opening.

Anyhow on with the show. Field test results at the bottom.

Good posture and eye contact as she comes to serve you.

"Hey how's it going.."

(slight pause for breath, don't wait for an answer. Can even work better if she actually does try to answer and you just keep ordering)

"Could I have.."

As you say this look slightly above and to the left/right of her with your eyes, as if you're just thinking about the drinks you need to get. Pause for about 2 seconds then let your face break into a slight smile and chuckle..

"My mind's just gone blank"

While you say this, turn back to look at her, good eye contact and give her a killer smile

"Do you always have this effect on men?"

Teasing tone, emphasise on the 'always'

Then depending on her answer & tone/BL you can go into;
  • More teasing (her: 'no', you: 'do you have any effects on men?' or alternatively, her 'yes', you: 'well I'm ready now. You'll have to try something else in future, what have you got?')
  • Conversation ('are you new here?', 'I thought so, I could see all the drunk men gravitating to this end of the bar')
  • Finish your order and get the hell out of Dodge (make yourself feel better with a neg as you retreat; 'I like your friendly attitude, it's one of your better qualities' '
Field test results over past three days... all different bars (No I'm not an alcoholic, I made a point of stopping for a quick drink a few times while shopping on Sat & Sun).
  • 9 Tries
  • 2 blowouts
  • 1 indifference
  • 6 positive responses that lead to...
  • 3 number attempts
  • 2 successes.
Barmaids mostly 7 & 8's, one 6 (who blew me out) and a 9 (who smiled and told me her boyfriend wouldn't like it when I asked for her number).

Like most approaches, a lot with this comes with how you pull it off. Despite trying it in the mirror a few times on Saturday morning the first four times, three of which were blowouts (1, 3 & 4), probably came off a bit pre-canned. The slight indifference at the start works well, as does looking away when you're 'about to order'.

Try it out, if it works for you or you have any refinements post post post!

Have fun!

Mav
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
don't hit on barmaids...waste of time....they've heard it all....
 

Mav

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Brighton, UK
Originally posted by DankNuggs
don't hit on barmaids...waste of time....they've heard it all....
You think there's many HB9/10's who haven't heard it all? Of course they have, every day of their lives since they reached puberty.

Hiting is the wrong attitude. Don't hit, approach. Approach in a way which doesn't communicate any intentions or ulterior motives, and make yourself an opening.

Mav
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
mav where abouts in brighton you from?
 
Top