"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

HB 8 with a 6? How to succeed?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
I'm taking a summer class that meets nearly everyday for about 3 hours. I don't get dressed up for the class or anything like that, and just throw on a hat. I would rate myself about a 6 as I show up to the class.

There's this girl in there who is easily an 8-8.5. She seems to be one of those popular girls and is always giggleing with her friend that is also in the class. Honestly, they seem a bit immature, but they're hot.

So, the HB8 chooses to sit right next to me in lecture. Last class she kicked my bag while she was crossing her legs, and I look over at her, give her a wry smile and tell her "hey, watch it!" I get the desired response as she starts laughing.

Later in class we're both washing our hands at the same sink in lab and I ask her to get me a paper towel, to qualify her. She happily obliges and then she says "here, do you need another?" and gives me another one before I can even answer.

I'm not intimidated by her at all. That's not a problem. Depending on how I feel, I'll probably get her number pretty soon.

My question is this: How do I entertain such a chick? She seems like she'd be a partier, while I am not. I want to take her out just for the experience/practice. What do you guys suggest?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
If you want any type of chance with her, i think you're going to have to put more time into your appearance.


"Dress, to impress



Spark these b!tches interest."

Notorious BIG
 

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
UPDATE...

well, ive just been "being myself" in class. i seem to have capitavated this girls interest, at least for now (we can leave class when ever we're done with what we're doing. she was done well before me today, but didnt leave until i left.) we had a short convo., but i didn't get her number yet....soon....very soon.


in our short convo she made several references to going to watch a local soccer team play. apparently she likes soccer. maybe i'll suggest that she take me to a game? :D

what do you think?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top