Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7 date lasted 2 hours, went well tonight. Was I friend zoned?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, I went out with that HB 7 tonight at a small seafood place by the water. The lady is a solid HB7. Not no super hottie but very cute, and she's 4 years older than me.

Very nice woman and we had dinner and talked for about 2 hours despite getting but up by bugs. She seemed pretty mature for her age too. Anyway just general chit chat and a bit of flirting I did with her.

She commented when we met tonight how young I look though just like she did on the app and texting. Thought I looked more like mid 20s. I mean that's a good thing, BUT I think with these 40 year old women they prefer someone their age or a couple years older.

I did take a note a couple times like she said "next time I'll take you out to visit so so" Island she works on at the restaurant and show me around. And I joked with her a bit about that too. Anyway, she commented about not meeting a lot of decent guys down here and lack of younger people and overall running into nerds, pervs etc. trying to use POF and facebook dating and joked how I've been the better date so far. She said she's looking for friends first before getting into a relationship and see where it leads from there. I see that as sounding legit but it worried me based on how she described other guys and that. So I tamed my game down a bit and backed off on the flirting a tad.

I only drank 2 beers since I had to drive 25 miles. She made the comment if I could drive home okay. She's a former state trooper btw. She lived just 10 minutes away. Maybe I should have drank more LOL and said I needed some time to recover. Maybe she would have taken me to her place!

Anyway, 2 hours date. I hugged her afterwards. The way she stood there and hugged me the way she had her cheek turned she wanted me to give her a peck on the side, BUT then I remember she said she likes to take things slow and just be friends and maybe that would been too much and an instant turn off.

Overall okay date I think since it lasted two hours. The only thing I wonder about is if I look too young and boyish for her and if she was friend zoning me because she said she has very few friends around here.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Probably friendzoned
I figured that too. Not that it is because the date is bad or anything, and she has always made cute comments about my hair, how I look young etc, so obviously some attraction there or else she wouldn't go on a date. BUt she did describe guys on POF and facebook dating app being pervy and creepy. One of them a real estate agent was upfront and honest he wanted sex so she didn't go on a date with him and said she isn't into going into stuff quickly and wants to be friends first.

Again, the way she stood there while I hugged her she was warm to me and the way her cheek was I think she was expecting I give her a peck, but based on the taking it slow comment I figured just too much at first.

I texted her and said I got home fine and really enjoyed myself. She replied back thanks and she said next time maybe we meet up where I live. So how long would you wait before texting her back again now about a second date? She is going out of town for a few days next Monday so I won't be able to meet before then likely because she works.

How often would you keep contact?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Question, did she pay half? Cause if she’s gonna throw out the “I wanna be friends first”
comment, she damn well better pick up half the check........FRIEND.
No, I paid the whole bill. She tried the usual stunt of picking up half the tab but I took it away from her before she could. With tip was 60 bucks total for our meals.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I paid the whole bill. She tried the usual stunt of picking up half the tab but I took it away from her before she could. With tip was 60 bucks total for our meals.
I did the same last year in September (and we had fvcked twice), never saw her again, but I think it was some sh!t I did and said in the car back to her place and while watching some far out sh!t (like hippie black magic raindance sh!t) she liked to watch and not really being enthused anymore. I'd already explored her and eh, she was getting boring. That first night we fvcked was awesome though she wouldn't shut up, even in bed kinda kills the boner.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I did the same last year in September (and we had fvcked twice), never saw her again, but I think it was some sh!t I did and said in the car back to her place and while watching some far out sh!t (like hippie black magic raindance sh!t) she liked to watch and not really being enthused anymore. I'd already explored her and eh, she was getting boring. That first night we fvcked was awesome though she wouldn't shut up, even in bed kinda kills the boner.
It sounds like I need a job in the restuarant industry. She waits tables at a resort, motel restaurant that takes a 5 minute boat ride but its pretty busy. Alot of the workers since they all live on the island all sleep with each other she said but most of them are pot heads and have drinking problems she said so not high end material chicks.

But working in any restuarant in general especially ones with mostly young workers will it get you pu$$y a lot?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inarguable signs a date went well:

1. You got action (not necessarily sex, anything more than a peck on the lips counts)

2. You've got a next date planned or at least talked about in some detail already

3. You hear from her within the next 24 hours without saying or doing anything to solicit it

Anything less than that and most likely the date only went ok at best.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zoned, maybe, who knows. First, stop going to dinner with these dates until you have had sex with them. Secondly, you must let her reach out to you.
A woman who is looking for male friends is always a red flag in my book. Who cares what she wants, what do you want? Last chick I met up with said the same thing, looking for friends first, yadda yadda. I escalated on the 2nd date to see if her actions matched her words, they did not, we had sex that night. Escalate and find out or let her waste your time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Friend zoned, maybe, who knows. First, stop going to dinner with these dates until you have had sex with them. Secondly, you must let her reach out to you.
A woman who is looking for male friends is always a red flag in my book. Who cares what she wants, what do you want? Last chick I met up with said the same thing, looking for friends first, yadda yadda. I escalated on the 2nd date to see if her actions matched her words, they did not, we had sex that night. Escalate and find out or let her waste your time.
Next meeting in definitely trying to makeout. If not I dont think I see things going much further. I didnt go for a kiss because she didnt seem that type on the first date.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Anyway, I went out with that HB 7 tonight at a small seafood place by the water. The lady is a solid HB7. Not no super hottie but very cute, and she's 4 years older than me.

Very nice woman and we had dinner and talked for about 2 hours despite getting but up by bugs. She seemed pretty mature for her age too. Anyway just general chit chat and a bit of flirting I did with her.

She commented when we met tonight how young I look though just like she did on the app and texting. Thought I looked more like mid 20s. I mean that's a good thing, BUT I think with these 40 year old women they prefer someone their age or a couple years older.

I did take a note a couple times like she said "next time I'll take you out to visit so so" Island she works on at the restaurant and show me around. And I joked with her a bit about that too. Anyway, she commented about not meeting a lot of decent guys down here and lack of younger people and overall running into nerds, pervs etc. trying to use POF and facebook dating and joked how I've been the better date so far. She said she's looking for friends first before getting into a relationship and see where it leads from there. I see that as sounding legit but it worried me based on how she described other guys and that. So I tamed my game down a bit and backed off on the flirting a tad.

I only drank 2 beers since I had to drive 25 miles. She made the comment if I could drive home okay. She's a former state trooper btw. She lived just 10 minutes away. Maybe I should have drank more LOL and said I needed some time to recover. Maybe she would have taken me to her place!

Anyway, 2 hours date. I hugged her afterwards. The way she stood there and hugged me the way she had her cheek turned she wanted me to give her a peck on the side, BUT then I remember she said she likes to take things slow and just be friends and maybe that would been too much and an instant turn off.

Overall okay date I think since it lasted two hours. The only thing I wonder about is if I look too young and boyish for her and if she was friend zoning me because she said she has very few friends around here.
It's done.

1st strike - dinner
2nd strike - take her time, friends first
3rd strike kiss on the cheek @ 40.

Geez.. When will you learn.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's done.

1st strike - dinner
2nd strike - take her time, friends first
3rd strike kiss on the cheek @ 40.

Geez.. When will you learn.
Why are people so against dinner dates on here as a first date?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you were too cheap. You only paid $ 60.00. You need to impress these women and take them out to a fancy restaurant and spend at least $ 300 on a rare steak. When you are too cheap you lose out. The other guy that spends $ 300 or more on her on a dinner date gets a proper kiss -- you know like that other example where he sent her roses at her job like you told us. Your are holding back too much, that's the problem.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Simple. You have to spend money on her when she's not earned it. You are pedestalizing her in a way. As AMS says, fvck first, then feed them.

Because you were too cheap. You only paid $ 60.00. You need to impress these women and take them out to a fancy restaurant and spend at least $ 300 on a rare steak. When you are too cheap you lose out. The other guy that spends $ 300 or more on her on a dinner date gets a proper kiss -- you know like that other example where he sent her roses at her job like you told us. Your are holding back too much, that's the problem.
@biggoal, @corrector is kidding and do NOT DO THIS EVER!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Simple. You have to spend money on her when she's not earned it. You are pedestalizing her in a way. As AMS says, fvck first, then feed them.

@biggoal, @corrector is kidding and do NOT DO THIS EVER!
A friend sent me an article, but it was posted on here a few times too in regards to something like 33 percent of women go on dates just to get free meals and then basically ghost after it.

I imagine there must be a lot of that in places like NYC, LA, and Chicago that have a lot of gourmet food.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A friend sent me an article, but it was posted on here a few times too in regards to something like 33 percent of women go on dates just to get free meals and then basically ghost after it.

I imagine there must be a lot of that in places like NYC, LA, and Chicago that have a lot of gourmet food.
Seems possible. When I date, I keep it to drinks, maybe an app. That's it. The last two ladies I dated actually paid for the first date, so IDK. Depends on how a dude holds yourself. You need to work on that. I am going by your posts here on SS. Need to be CCC.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What makes a 40yo woman go from being a cop to being a waitress? (if you met a male former statey waiting tables, you'd ask, right?)
She moved from another state and the trooper pay here is a joke.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why did She move?
Her ex bf moved here and then her parents did.

I can see how dating, especially in a major city where there are large quantities of females could add up quickly. I wonder how much some of these guys in big cities spend on dinner dates to try and impress? Especially places like NYC with expensive restaurants.

How does one date constantly and even afford it these days if you're going on a couple dates a week? Those dinners can add up.