Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7, 6.5 on the FB dating app tonight. Threw numbers at me. Advice.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Do you not realize how women do this plus so much more?

I love equality, may I have more please.
I'm with OP on trying to find her Social Media to see current pictures of her.

Girl I used to date - the day after we first met, she checked out my LinkedIn.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with OP on trying to find her Social Media to see current pictures of her.

Girl I used to date - the day after we first met, she checked out my LinkedIn.
I’m with equality they created.

Anything they can do, I can do better.
Yes I can!

Yum yum this cake of mine and eat it too.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you not realize how women do this plus so much more?

I love equality, may I have more please.
Which is fine if you have good reason to believe the chick may be lying about her measurables on an OLD profile. Although, I would counter by just asking for a current pic of her if you are really that worried - not doing some bizarre research behind the scenes. If she refuses, you have your answer.

However, the OP looks for every excuse under the sun to not go on a date - essentially self-sabotaging himself at every possible chance. He clearly has major anxiety issues when it comes to dating and almost zero confidence. Regardless of anything he posts, I am not convinced he has been on a date in years.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
FaceTime w/ her before the date.

1) you verify you're not being Catfished

2) builds comfort before the date even begins

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, just set up a date and see where it goes. Be flirty, have fun, and seduce. Way too many men treat a 1st date like a wife interview. Don't fall into that mindset.

I think researching a stranger's photos in the fear that there's some huge discrepancy in her appearance is paranoid. Most women don't post pics of themselves then show up 50 lbs heavier or 10 years older. If you liked her face and determined that she's at a palatable weight from her profile, yeah, maybe she looks slightly less attractive IRL, but that's what booze is for. Getting drunk and banging a 6.5 is still a good time. Go have fun and get some at-bats dude.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
OP, just set up a date and see where it goes. Be flirty, have fun, and seduce. Way too many men treat a 1st date like a wife interview. Don't fall into that mindset.

I think researching a stranger's photos in the fear that there's some huge discrepancy in her appearance is paranoid. Most women don't post pics of themselves then show up 50 lbs heavier or 10 years older. If you liked her face and determined that she's at a palatable weight from her profile, yeah, maybe she looks slightly less attractive IRL, but that's what booze is for. Getting drunk and banging a 6.5 is still a good time. Go have fun and get some at-bats dude.
He's not interested in getting better. He just likes to complain.

Don't take my word for it. Watch out for his next thread he creates.

It's going to be more b!tching and complaining.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP looks for every excuse under the sun to not go on a date - essentially self-sabotaging himself at every possible chance. He clearly has major anxiety issues when it comes to dating and almost zero confidence. Regardless of anything he posts, I am not convinced he has been on a date in years.
He's not interested in getting better. He just likes to complain.

Don't take my word for it. Watch out for his next thread he creates.

It's going to be more b!tching and complaining.
OP,
Go on a date with this girl.
She threw her number at you,
what will she throw at you in person ;)

Then report back to us with post nut clarity and a list of complains and excuses as to why you won’t see this girl again.

Cheers

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP,

Then report back to us with post nut clarity and a list of complains and excuses as to why you won’t see this girl again.

Cheers
I'll text her later. She's from a rich family though.

The 49 year old I'm waiting to get back with me is closer to me though. I'd rather go for her due to the closer distance.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

The 49 year old I'm waiting to get back with me is closer to me though. I'd rather go for her due to the closer distance.
Oh no. Please tell us @biggoal, what negatives does this tell you about her?

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Go and date both.
Compare and contrast the negatives of each one.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Cheers
He has been given endless advice, encouragement, and support for YEARS on this forum. So, I commend your effort to be positive with him since you are unaware of this. But trust me, at this point everything is on him.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there a lot of negativity towards women 40 and over on here?
Because their expectations are insulting like a bank/corporation that wants to be bailed out at your expense.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Why is there a lot of negativity towards women 40 and over on here?
Everyone, please start ignoring this person. Maybe then he'll go away.

Stop responding to him as if it's going to help him.

It won't.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because their expectations are insulting like a bank/corporation that wants to be bailed out at your expense.
At least on OLD "some" are. It seems they're gold diggers though requiring a job that pays at least 150k a year and code words they use for money as well in their profile bios. Many seemed to be focused on wealth.

Maybe it's good to rent a Ferarri for the day and take pics with it or maybe with a Cessna to look wealthy.