hay guys, i'm new here. and like some of you i'm tired of being single.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everybody. The name’s Logen (real name Mike)

I found this place after doing some google searches for a seduction resource.

My ways with women have always been very awkward and pitiful, especially the ones that where strangers. Throughout high school and college I was told that I was “cute” and a good looking guy. But I always lacked the confidence and self esteem to follow through be outgoing. I’m a senior in college now and have yet to have a real, long term GF. My longest relationship ahs been a month. And I only had 3 relationships. I got them because the female approached me.

i started, like many of you here, by reading “The Game”. The book pretty much showed me everything i want. Confidence, brimming self esteem, and a authentic power to use on women. I figured that registering at a forum like this one is a good start.

I have set out to be more daring in my life, Especially towards women. 2 years ago I could not look a HB in the eyes. Now if I see one in the hallway of my school I make sure see see’s me notice her. And most of the time she looks away because she’s proly the one that’s shy all the sudden.

I have yet to saddle up the nerve to walk up to them, but one step at a time.

About 10 min before actually writing this I was on my way to the bathroom at my school (I work at my school as a computer lab admin) when I noticed a super cute HB (I’d say a high 8) just standing there waiting for an elevator. I looked right at her and assumed my ****y self esteem walking stride. Here eyes locked mine and in almost an instant where off me and on the floor. I had intimidated her. I walked past her looking at her from the side of my eye. I enter the bathroom, washed my hands and rinsed out my mouth really really fast so I could catch her again on ym way back but she was gone. I was ready to walk up and say hi, and just take it from there. Man, the regret of not talking to her the first time I saw her is killing me right now.

Well, there’s my mini account for today. I’ll definitely be frequenting this forum, asking question, and learning.

thanks for reading guys. (pardon the grammer, i suck at it)

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...read the DJ Bible, its on the top right corner of this screen :up:.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yea i've been looking through it. it's huge so i proly wont get through half the stuff any tiem soon.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but, its a wealth of knowledge :up:. You can also better yourself inside and out by going to the gym (feel good physically & mentally), pick up a hobby/sport, read (you gain a ton of knowledge & become more articulate), and, began to talk to girls in the everyday setting e.g. at the grocery store, walking down the street, at the gym etc. Anywhere but, JUST DO IT.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: hay guys, i'm new here. and like some of you i'm tired of being single.

Originally posted by JC Jerkson
:rolleyes:

--------------------------------

Why are you tired of being single? When/If you become a high status male you will see things differently. You will have choice and variety. You won't wanna be tied down. ;)

Welcome. Be sure you read the DJ Bible and do a SEARCH BEFORE you ask a question.

JC Jerkson
i should of figured that a commercial success like The Game would be frowned upon here. but it's true. i read the book and it tought me that there is a way out for guys like me. guys who think they will only experience half of a half a dozen female sin their life.

and you're right. i'd definitely like to play the game for a little time. get to know women, have some fun.