“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Having sex with the Ex

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Hmmm, so I need everyone's opinion on this one. I broke up with my ex in early October. Actually she dumped me. She was all messed up in the head, yada yada yada, needless to say it was only a 2 month relationship, so didnt care. But I never got sex out of the deal. Saturday at a party, she was flirting with me. She might want me again.

I DO NOT have feelings for her. I just want to fu#k her b/c i never got to before. I do have another girl I'm dating but she's about to move 2 hrs away so I won't get ass as often as I'd like. I really dont have feelings for her either, she's just hot. My ex lives close and is convenient. If I could make her think I want a relationship again, and fu#k the crap out of her it would be awesome. More like revenge sex or something, lol. I'm going to continue djing and look for girls, but I want to try this.

Do you guys think I'm out of my mind for attempting something like this ? What are your thoughts.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
It sounds like you already know what you should be doing... if it's just sex you want, then whats holding you back?
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Dunno, I kinda feel bad about the **** thats been going on in her life, and how its affecting her. I still care for her, but my natural desires of fu#king her overwhelm it. I'm just wondering if this is way to cruel to do to someone who's been a waterfall of emotions in the past few months. Should she be another *score* on my list, or do u guys think some women should just be spared b/c you feel sorry for them / feel you'll hurt them really bad.

Just need some opinions.
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Dunno, I kinda feel bad about the **** thats been going on in her life, and how its affecting her. I still care for her, but my natural desires of fu#king her overwhelm it. I'm just wondering if this is way to cruel to do to someone who's been a waterfall of emotions in the past few months. Should she be another *score* on my list, or do u guys think some women should just be spared b/c you feel sorry for them / feel you'll hurt them really bad.

Just need some opinions.
It depends. If she was just a bit of a nut and emotionally unstable, then leave her alone. She didn't mean to burn you, just that she's messed in the head....it would be cruel to add to the baggage she's already carrying. If this is the case, next time try to look for a more mentally stable girl, instead of just a good looking girl.

However, if you have good reason to believe she was fine mentally and just wanted to mess with YOUR head, then go for it. Some girls are just plainly manipulative, deceitful, etc. If they play those kinds of games with you, go ahead and return the favor.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Question: Is this just a one time thing you want to do, or something you want to have be an ongoing situation?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
just a quick question,

are you in college or do you work ?
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
college....meaning there's plenty of others around, but thats not the point. I have this urge to want to bone her b/c she was such a damn good kisser, I have a feeling she'd be awesome in bed.
 

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
so she has alot $hit goin on in her life... maybe she just wants to take the aggresion out thru sex... anyway, if she's an emotional unstable person, maybe it isn't a good idea... but if not, iceberg baby, no emotions... just bang that, no doubt.
 

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Hmmm, so I need everyone's opinion on this one. I broke up with my ex in early October. Actually she dumped me. She was all messed up in the head, yada yada yada, needless to say it was only a 2 month relationship, so didnt care. But I never got sex out of the deal. Saturday at a party, she was flirting with me. She might want me again.

I DO NOT have feelings for her. I just want to fu#k her b/c i never got to before. I do have another girl I'm dating but she's about to move 2 hrs away so I won't get ass as often as I'd like. I really dont have feelings for her either, she's just hot. My ex lives close and is convenient. If I could make her think I want a relationship again, and fu#k the crap out of her it would be awesome. More like revenge sex or something, lol. I'm going to continue djing and look for girls, but I want to try this.

Do you guys think I'm out of my mind for attempting something like this ? What are your thoughts.
I can't believe you were in a 2 month relationship and didn't Fvck her. I know someone going to say well it takes time but 2 months damn.....Just what did you do that whole time? Blue Ball Central or what?
 
Top