"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

having problems getting to the next level.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
I feel like the absurd hero.. I gauge a girl's IL in me and I don't know how to take it to another level(bf/gf)....I don't really know how to take it to that level. I dont' know if I should ask or go for the kiss or what..

EVERYTIME I gauge a girls interest in me, it ALWAYS dies because I play around too much or something. I'm tired of this mind f*ck. I need some help.

I wanna get with a girl right now, and I'm not just gonna let this girl get away..I need some knowledge and encouragement,...enlightment. So I can get the girl ya know. Take action before she loses interest in me and moves on, like the rest. BTW, it seems some other guy is trying to get with her too and she isn't going out with him..and this is a wake up call to me, saying that I need some advice from DJs here so I can get my girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
hummm..

Well flirting can only get you so far. its good to get her attention and show her that your intrested in her however if all you ever do is "fool around" "mind fsk her" and never be serous you lack qualitys for a serious relationship..

my advice to you would be to show girls that yes you can be fun
but show your worth in other ways, loyalty, honesty, good reputation, skillz, tallents, hobbys and things that seporate you as a person..

this use to be one of my problems, some times you just need to be sraight foward with a girl. you would be surprised how effective it is... not in my words but deliver the message " we are both mature teens/ young adults, and i'm intrested in persuing a more intimate or serous relationship with you.

maybe she wants that.. maybe she dosen't, i for one am not looking to settle down serously for a while, but to each their own.
bassically.. show you have other sides to you.. and be straight foward about what you want... relationship... friends with ben.. sex whatever.. you may not get it but she will rispect you more for coming up to her and saying it like a man.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Are you basically saying that you're too much of a ***** to ask these girls who like you out on dates? Think about it carefully, don't just say no.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top