Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

having problems getting to the next level.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the absurd hero.. I gauge a girl's IL in me and I don't know how to take it to another level(bf/gf)....I don't really know how to take it to that level. I dont' know if I should ask or go for the kiss or what..

EVERYTIME I gauge a girls interest in me, it ALWAYS dies because I play around too much or something. I'm tired of this mind f*ck. I need some help.

I wanna get with a girl right now, and I'm not just gonna let this girl get away..I need some knowledge and encouragement,...enlightment. So I can get the girl ya know. Take action before she loses interest in me and moves on, like the rest. BTW, it seems some other guy is trying to get with her too and she isn't going out with him..and this is a wake up call to me, saying that I need some advice from DJs here so I can get my girl.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
hummm..

Well flirting can only get you so far. its good to get her attention and show her that your intrested in her however if all you ever do is "fool around" "mind fsk her" and never be serous you lack qualitys for a serious relationship..

my advice to you would be to show girls that yes you can be fun
but show your worth in other ways, loyalty, honesty, good reputation, skillz, tallents, hobbys and things that seporate you as a person..

this use to be one of my problems, some times you just need to be sraight foward with a girl. you would be surprised how effective it is... not in my words but deliver the message " we are both mature teens/ young adults, and i'm intrested in persuing a more intimate or serous relationship with you.

maybe she wants that.. maybe she dosen't, i for one am not looking to settle down serously for a while, but to each their own.
bassically.. show you have other sides to you.. and be straight foward about what you want... relationship... friends with ben.. sex whatever.. you may not get it but she will rispect you more for coming up to her and saying it like a man.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you basically saying that you're too much of a ***** to ask these girls who like you out on dates? Think about it carefully, don't just say no.