Okay, I believe the rule about getting the girl out with you, alone, at an early stage of your pursuit, in order to focus her interest on you.
I also agree with not letting her (in the early stages) invite you out with her friends along.
However . . . after you've been out one-on-one with her a few times, does it make sense to invite her out with you and your friends? The idea being, it reconfirms to her that you are in demand from others, plus serves as social proof among your friends and their circles, thus opening up further opportunities, etc., and it allows you to show you're somewhat casual about her, don't want to just talk to her all the time, etc. And (unless you have male friends who are real horndogs) it doesn't seem to have the downsides that going out with a group of her friends does.
I've never really done this; I've tended more to see them one-on-one (usually, I've been good about not seeing them all that frequently in early stages (by which I mean for several months), leading several to complain that I was treating them more like mistresses than gfs, which was, er, probably not too far from the mark). But is this potentially a way to go (put differently, is there any reason not to have her hang out with you and your friends in a group setting)?
I also agree with not letting her (in the early stages) invite you out with her friends along.
However . . . after you've been out one-on-one with her a few times, does it make sense to invite her out with you and your friends? The idea being, it reconfirms to her that you are in demand from others, plus serves as social proof among your friends and their circles, thus opening up further opportunities, etc., and it allows you to show you're somewhat casual about her, don't want to just talk to her all the time, etc. And (unless you have male friends who are real horndogs) it doesn't seem to have the downsides that going out with a group of her friends does.
I've never really done this; I've tended more to see them one-on-one (usually, I've been good about not seeing them all that frequently in early stages (by which I mean for several months), leading several to complain that I was treating them more like mistresses than gfs, which was, er, probably not too far from the mark). But is this potentially a way to go (put differently, is there any reason not to have her hang out with you and your friends in a group setting)?