Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having female friends

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I see many of you stating that a real DJ doesn't have female friends. He either fvcks them or leaves them, and never accepts being their friend. Others say it's okay to have female friends.

What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having female friends ?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, is it a freakin taboo to have female friends? No wonder you guys are trying to get laid. Jeesh.

Besides, female friends can introduce you to their female friends.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having female friends is good.

Having infactuations for females who aren't attracted to you,... NOT good.

There is no middle ground. The "friend zone" does not exist.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very good to have female friends, the very immediate benefit is that they can introduce you to their female friends. And if she's a "normal" girl (understand not an attention wh*re who only has male "friends"/suckers that she strings along), most likely at least half of her friends will be females. Among them, there's bound to be HBs. So it's all good.

I'd simply like to point out the obvious: you should have female friends who are genuine friends who just happen to be female.:up: Instead of female "friends" who are hot girls that you are attracted to/infatuated with, but who don't want to have anything physical with you, so you settle to be their "friend"...:down: :crackup:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sicarius said:
I f.ck my female friends and we're friends and everybody's happy
:up: and there is where you find the ideal relationship.

I find females to make lousy friends. If I find a female attractive I would want to hook up with her. If I don't find a female attractive then I rather hang out with my guy friends who think like me, my own hobbies or sarge/date attractive women as oppose to pendaring to a girl, amusing her, watching my language and come home with nothing to show for. I rather keep the female friends either as fvckbuddies or acquaintances whom I may see once in a blue moon. I am not saying don't go for having female friends but on the scale of things to do and enjoy they barley crack the top 10.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
Hey guys,

I see many of you stating that a real DJ doesn't have female friends. He either fvcks them or leaves them, and never accepts being their friend. Others say it's okay to have female friends.

What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having female friends ?
great thread...