Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having a woman you love and kids DOES matter

Reaction score
We constantly say on here that finding a woman you connect with should NOT be your priority or that a finding a woman you want to get to know better will NOT make you happier.

I think deep down know we are deluding ourselves in saying finding a good woman won't drastically increase your well-being and happiness in life.

How many times have you......

1.) Felt the sting of envy and sadness when you see all of these other men out and about with a cute woman on his arm yet you haven't connected with a woman in three years? (**It stings even more when some of these men are less attractive than you physically)

2.) Felt depressed and inadequate when scrolling through facebook seeing colleagues or former classmates with their wives/girlfriends and kid(s)? (I took it upon myself to delete the facebook app from my phone today and feel better already)

3.) Thought about sex dozens of times of day but are depressed since you haven't gotten any from a woman you liked in a very long time.

I bet this happens more times we would like to admit.

Money, a nice car, property, a good job and a nice coin collection aren't going to bring you happiness if you don't have members of the opposite sex to connect with.

If you don't have any connections with a woman you want to get to know better, your soul feels empty.

I even bet even some of these migrants at the border who have nothing but the shirts on their backs are happier than some lonely dudes in this country with 100K a year jobs, a roof over their head and steady employment. Why? That migrant still has a cute wife to cuddle up to at night and a kid or two that look up to him.

Not looking for pity here, I just think we are deluding ourselves saying it doesn't matter if you have a woman or not and just focus on yourself, blah, blah.

If it didn't matter or if it wasn't a priority, none of us would be on this site.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We constantly say on here that finding a woman you connect with should NOT be your priority or that a finding a woman you want to get to know better will NOT make you happier.
who is we lol? there are some posters that shout this but make thread about some girl later

1.) Felt the sting of envy and sadness when you see all of these other men out and about with a cute woman on his arm yet you haven't connected with a woman in three years? (**It stings even more when some of these men are less attractive than you physically)
Yes, I think the RP/BP guys are envious of the blue pills in relationships. They will just say they are miserable in the relationship, but the blue pills live rent free in their head though.

2.) Felt depressed and inadequate when scrolling through facebook seeing colleagues or former classmates with their wives/girlfriends and kid(s)? (I took it upon myself to delete the facebook app from my phone today and feel better already)
Social Media can give you that emptiness/I’m missing out on life feel.

3.) Thought about sex dozens of times of day but are depressed since you haven't gotten any from a woman you liked in a very long time.
This is why I prefer relationships because I get more sex and can invest more experiences with someone.

Money, a nice car, property, a good job and a nice coin collection aren't going to bring you happiness if you don't have members of the opposite sex to connect with.

If you don't have any connections with a woman you want to get to know better, your soul feels empty.
agreed

I even bet even some of these migrants at the border who have nothing but the shirts on their backs are happier than some lonely dudes in this country with 100K a year jobs, a roof over their head and steady employment. Why? That migrant still has a cute wife to cuddle up to at night and a kid or two that look up to him.
nah I’m good lol

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not looking for pity here, I just think we are deluding ourselves saying it doesn't matter if you have a woman or not and just focus on yourself, blah, blah.
I can tell you that this is about building a solid foundation. That's all that is, as you probably already well know.

As far as the rest, I get it. It can suck. It's a hopeless feeling.

All I can say, on my part, is get out there and keep trying. Some day....huh?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for very long. Once that wife realizes that in the land of opportunity, she can do better than a guy who has nothing but the shirt in his back, she will money branch. Immigrants have some of the highest divorce rates.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for very long. Once that wife realizes that in the land of opportunity, she can do better than a guy who has nothing but the shirt in his back, she will money branch. Immigrants have some of the highest divorce rates.
You mean monkey branch to the lonely guy who is making $100k per year and has stready employment in his example?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think deep down know we are deluding ourselves in saying finding a good woman won't drastically increase your well-being and happiness in life.

If it didn't matter or if it wasn't a priority, none of us would be on this site.
But I thought you can use onlyfans and get a fake online gf where you dont have to worry about her nagging and fart smells and are protected by a screen.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're average and like everybody else yeah it sucks.

But when you're making 200K/month with your businesses and your work has purpose and you have freedom...

I feel sorry for the married guy lol

Chose "Security/comfort" over "Freedom/discomfort"

There is no security lmao the guy making 100K a year gets treated exact same as a dude who makes way less. It don't matter.

Just level up and stop accepting average.

Be average and get average prizes.

You chose the path of greatness. You chose mystery and adventure and limitless possibilities. Get the hell out there and take action

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The married guy has probably had sex way less

He has all this BS he hates about her that he has to put up with. Being 50/50 with her. "Happy wife happy life" BS.

How many divorces initiated by women?

How many married women cheat?

Lmao. Again. You're free. Married guy is not.

In terms of Kids I can't speak on that. To each their own.

But marriage? Really?

Only time in history where Men want marriage and Women don't want marriage lmao what a world

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept it and just live your life man.

There is always something to be grateful for in your life.

Stop going for consolation prizes

You get one chance in life, do something thats fun, join groups/organizations, learn stuff.

Look at a little 8 year old boy. He doesn't care about the girl. He just wants to play.

Let yourself play. Be a kid again dammit.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score

Seduction wise,
I think this community of guys are too focused upon self improvement and being all responsible and accountable.

How about the success frame of being a total loser and abusive drug and alcohol user? Think of the emotions and drama compared to your self improvement boredom.

Tell a girl to go buy you some cigarettes, wine and beer, and a sandwich. She probably will if you are enough of a bad choice.

Never ever underestimate being a bad choice:

Women love choosing badly.

Think of the emotional differences between being a drunk and immature poet or musician party animal junky, compared to some of the boring garbage you brought up here.

99 times out of 100 she will pick the guy who is a nonsensical loser experience.

You make no sense the way you try being all stand up and successful. You have no support in being a square.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction wise,
I think this community of guys are too focused upon self improvement and being all responsible and accountable.

How about the success frame of being a total loser and abusive drug and alcohol user? Think of the emotions and drama compared to your self improvement boredom.

Tell a girl to go buy you some cigarettes, wine and beer, and a sandwich. She probably will if you are enough of a bad choice.

Never ever underestimate being a bad choice:

Think of the emotional differences between being a drunk and immature poet or musician party animal junky, compared to some of the boring garbage you brought up here.

99 times out of 100 she will pick the guy who is a nonsensical loser experience.

You make no sense the way you try being all stand up and successful. You have no support in being a square.
Lol I never said self development gives you girls

It gets you lifestyle and creates an environment to make you more fulfilled and happier as a man.

The loser drug and alcohol user doesn't give a flying F about what the girl thinks about him. And he's fun.

Thats what gets girls. Not give a F about them. And being fun.

For me. I've never had alcohol in my life, don't smoke or do any drugs.

So obviously I can't fake being fun lmao I gotta be fun.

So self development gave me self esteem, which evolved to not giving a F about girls, which evolved to a lifestyle I love, and im full and fun af

Without being a bum.

Lol. That was my path.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gfs cousin lives with his mom and has been dating a migrant 18 years old for the past year. Hypergamy is overblown.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And honestly
That's your problem right there....

"She will pick the guy"

Thats the problem. You care who she picks lmao.

You've turned seduction into trying to make her want you or "pick" you.

The whole frame is concerned about who she chooses and picks lmao...

What about you though?

Sub-communication is how you talk with girls

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
self development gives you confidence, self worth, self esteem, honour and freedom.

By becoming...

You get to have.

We try to have things first... thinking that it will allow us to become

And to a certain extent thats what alcohol and drugs really does lmao It temporarily allows u to tap into this confidence and traits...

So then u get the girls.

Athletes, Frat Guys, Bartenders, Bus Boys, Security Guards get girls... Why? lol

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Or you can quit dating hood rats for once

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky is right. At the end of the day women are opportunists, they only care what the man can do for them.

Disney and movies and tv have brainwashed very well. Now men want love and trust and sex and nurturing and babies while women want money and power. Combine that with our legal system that favours women, combine that with feminists encouraging hot women between 18-29 to sleep with as many men genetically blessed men as possible before settling down, it’s a bad recipe for men.

Society: “Let’s give women legal power, brainwash men that young hot women are Goddesses and should be worshipped, and then attack them for being so weak.”

Rock on!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if you belive that then why are you here? there is nothing here for you

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. Life is a gigantic orgasm.

It's fun as hell.

We can go play sports, swim, we get a chance to see sunrise and sunset everyday.

There is no feeling on this entire earth better than the high you get when you turn a thought/idea and manifest that in reality. Chasing your purpose.

Lol go out to a bar and freaking dance. Enjoy the vibe. Enjoy the music. You're healthy. You have arms and legs. You are safe.

My cup overrunth.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have men acting like women.

We have women acting like men.

Lol get in touch with your true essence and come back to me with this again. Lol.