"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Having a really hard time finding the motivation to work out during covid .. get me in gear fellas

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Bro. I blew my knees out after running on concrete for the first step weeks of lockdown.
Damn that's ****ing true. I started running few weeks ago and my knees and feet feel like trash. I had to stop it for a while, thinking about coming back again. I was trying Goggins' routine during quarentine, but had to stop because of that. Bike cardio in the morning, do it for one hour or two. Easy peasy. If you gotta run, nice, but don't **** yourself up on that. I like to run 3-5km that's what's comfortable for me and it's something I can do everyday without ****ing my legs up (I'm 220lbs so you can imagine the impact on my joints).

Do these things first in the morning. Wake up, go run or do your bike cardio. In the afternoon, the same. I was waking up 5am to go out for the bike, my workout right after lunchtime and at 4pm running. It works pretty well and you won't feel like eating at all, which is GREAT, but at some point of the day you'll turn into a monster, and you'll keep eating if you don't stop. It's good to eat something light in the morning, like a banana, and eat again in the night, when you're ****ed up and hungry.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top