Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having a really hard time finding the motivation to work out during covid .. get me in gear fellas

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. I blew my knees out after running on concrete for the first step weeks of lockdown.
Damn that's ****ing true. I started running few weeks ago and my knees and feet feel like trash. I had to stop it for a while, thinking about coming back again. I was trying Goggins' routine during quarentine, but had to stop because of that. Bike cardio in the morning, do it for one hour or two. Easy peasy. If you gotta run, nice, but don't **** yourself up on that. I like to run 3-5km that's what's comfortable for me and it's something I can do everyday without ****ing my legs up (I'm 220lbs so you can imagine the impact on my joints).

Do these things first in the morning. Wake up, go run or do your bike cardio. In the afternoon, the same. I was waking up 5am to go out for the bike, my workout right after lunchtime and at 4pm running. It works pretty well and you won't feel like eating at all, which is GREAT, but at some point of the day you'll turn into a monster, and you'll keep eating if you don't stop. It's good to eat something light in the morning, like a banana, and eat again in the night, when you're ****ed up and hungry.