"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

having a little gf prob with sex

Hercules

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
alright been dating my gf for 2 months now and we use to have sex 1-2 times a week now all of a sudden she aint putting out and its been 2 weeks! so now that got thinking that something is wrong! but nothing is wrong cause she calls me 24/7 and always wants to see me! so im thinking that its one of these 3.

-all of a sudden she doesnt feel sexy enough to get naked

- last time we had sex, i did something to turn her off ( last time we did something, my dragon was a little smelly, but hey sometimes that happens)

OR

-she seeing how long i can last without having sex before she falls with me so she can know if im into HER or just after her for HER booty!

what do u guys think? thanks all
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
or she likes you better as a girlfriend. better find out...i see a 'next' on the horizon.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I think your being a little naive bro. If you have a gf and you guys were fuvking on a regular basis and now it suddenly stops, that's a clear sign that something's wrong.

I'm not into making assumptions because I don't know the whole situation, but my man PuertoRican Lover said it best:

"If your not getting @ss from her, she's getting it somewhere else."

Believe that bro, I just found that out the hard way. Girls are very secretive, you've only been dating 2 months. That's where 90% of the cheating happens in a LTR.


Just a thought



PIMP
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Jeez, take a fvucking shower.
With her while you're at it.

My last girl loved going down on me because I was clean.
And I the same with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mizzou-Rah

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Nobody likes going down on someone who smells, so if you're stinky, that is a major problem. However, not getting any for 2 weeks from a supposed girlfriend is not normal.....Hell, getting it only 1 or 2 times a week is actually not that good. I would be pissed if my current GF only put out twice a week. I think you need to sit your girl down and talk to her to see what her deal is. Have you guys had good sex earlier in the relationship (i.e. did you give her orgasms very often?). She may just not like having sex with you, which would obviously be a bit of a problem in a relationship.
 
Top