"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Having 2 girls over for a nude bodypaint photoshoot

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I mean seriously?
I mean, they will be posted/printed eventually and she'll see them anyway. Good to note that this is how I met her too. Would I be OK with her doing the same thing with another photographer? Probably not. I thought about asking her if she wants to join.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I mean, they will be posted/printed eventually and she'll see them anyway. Good to note that this is how I met her too. Would I be OK with her doing the same thing with another photographer? Probably not. I thought about asking her if she wants to join.
Is this your job or something you do on the side for money?

If so, then it's not really something out of the ordinary.
 
Top