firstbornunicorn
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2020
- Messages
- 782
- Reaction score
- 712
- Age
- 33
They also want to paint on me.
Should I tell the girl I'm seeing?
Should I tell the girl I'm seeing?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That will go over like a fart in church.Should I tell the girl I'm seeing?
I mean seriously?They also want to paint on me.
Should I tell the girl I'm seeing?
Just call it "Hank Moody Alternate Account Hub"Suggest mods create a sub-forum for Attention seeking threads like this one
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I mean, they will be posted/printed eventually and she'll see them anyway. Good to note that this is how I met her too. Would I be OK with her doing the same thing with another photographer? Probably not. I thought about asking her if she wants to join.I mean seriously?
Is this your job or something you do on the side for money?I mean, they will be posted/printed eventually and she'll see them anyway. Good to note that this is how I met her too. Would I be OK with her doing the same thing with another photographer? Probably not. I thought about asking her if she wants to join.