Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Haven't seen this body language before

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
So tonight I was macking this girl who worked at Abercrombie (no I don't shop there hehe), 18, spanish, easily an 8. Thong showin a lil bit ;)

So while I was askin the qualifying ?s, she kept grabbing the front of her belt as if to reveal her precious secrets to me, lol. She did a few of a the regular signs, hair pull etc... but this i've never seen before!

So anyways, when I suggested the date, she responded, "maybe, i dont know if my bf would like that".....i camly shot back with, "well he doesnt let you hang out with other ppl? I know my gf wouldnt care." so she punched in the digits and that was that. I honestly think she does have a bf cuz her body language was really inviting. But I'm gonna call her and hopefully do the damn thang anyway.

Anyone else experience the "belt tug"?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Broham
So tonight I was macking this girl who worked at Abercrombie (no I don't shop there hehe)
What's wrong with shopping there??? I worked for the company for ~3 years - nothing but good times... and the girls that come in to shop are usually pretty hot and you've automatically got an opener...

As for her belt, I think she was just looking for a place to put her hands. Either that or she has a yeast infection and was trying to relieve the pressure on her rotting flesh down 'yonder by pulling the material away from her skin.

Have fun if you go down on her.
 

Lost1

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Re: Re: Haven't seen this body language before

Originally posted by diablo
What's wrong with shopping there??? I worked for the company for ~3 years - nothing but good times... and the girls that come in to shop are usually pretty hot and you've automatically got an opener...

As for her belt, I think she was just looking for a place to put her hands. Either that or she has a yeast infection and was trying to relieve the pressure on her rotting flesh down 'yonder by pulling the material away from her skin.

Have fun if you go down on her.
LMAO sick
 

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
Thank you for that insightful rationale diablo. I'll be sure to spray her down with lysol before chewing the meat curtains.

Seriously, A&F's clothes are for the preppy, skinny hs/college kid look. Personally I think theyre overpriced for the quality. I usually wear classy, ribbed form-fitting shirts since I'm pretty muscular with designer jeans, more of a mature, classy look. I just go there cuz like you said, its a hottie hangout. So I make up a story and mack. But that's just me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Eh... Hollister is the A&F company targeted at 14-17. A&F is geared for 18-24, and the new concept store, "Ruehl" is for 24-30. As for them being overpriced, I'd agree with you 100%. You're welcome about my free advice, I'd wait a few weeks for her to heal up before continuing the hunt. :p
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Broham, interesting body language. Let us know what happen.

Don't disappointment me because I'm following your thread.
 

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
Ok Ladeeeeeez nuts, I mean man, lol. I told her we'd go out on Sun since I'm goin skiing Thurs-Sat. So I'll let you guys know what happens when/if the date goes down.
 
Top