Have you noticed that it's mostly "leftover" women and single mommies that no longer want to be "strong/independent", but instead have a "soft life"?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love your post Baron I'm curious where do you see the state of men in the next 10 years? 20 years?
Ideally, the divisions between the male population (The keyboard warriors dreaming of revolution Vs Those of us who just want to enjoy The Good Life in The Post-Industrial West, without anyone impeding our efforts to do so)will be more pronounced. And the consensus will largely be that the keyboard warrior who harbors revolutionary delusions is the heterosexual equivalent of the sort of bottom feeders denounced here

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rise Of AI-100 Million People plus expeced to lose their jobs to AI by 2030 out of those 50 million expected to be Americans

Things are about to get ugly in the next 3-6 years and a lot of people have no idea what's about to happen this fall and winter, none what so ever. If you have been paying attention you know now it's time to not **** around!
It will be very interesting to see how the American political scene will react to this. We've gone through the political idea of Andrew Yang, which was more or less implemented that idea during COVID (the great unseen aspect of this is that immigrant workers - especially illegals - didn't get the stimmy checks nor the greatly boosted unemployment, so they kept on working). I know how the post-COVID was the era of employers demanding that they continue to work from home, and the era of "quiet quitting", but I can see the employers' whip starting to come alive again as jobs are suddenly much, much more difficult to get.

I mean, imagine being this unemployable EthnicCel! If there is one thing that Asian chicks require in their man, it's that he's economically viable.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will be very interesting to see how the American political scene will react to this. We've gone through the political idea of Andrew Yang, which was more or less implemented that idea during COVID (the great unseen aspect of this is that immigrant workers - especially illegals - didn't get the stimmy checks nor the greatly boosted unemployment, so they kept on working). I know how the post-COVID was the era of employers demanding that they continue to work from home, and the era of "quiet quitting", but I can see the employers' whip starting to come alive again as jobs are suddenly much, much more difficult to get.

I mean, imagine being this unemployable EthnicCel! If there is one thing that Asian chicks require in their man, it's that he's economically viable.

The tech sector is being hit hard by the rise of AI, and it's only going to get worse it's also going to affect other industries. My main Plate is a teacher looking for a new job in the health industry she is burned out being a teacher so since she has summer off she has been applying for 5-6 jobs minimum a day , that's 36 jobs a week minus Sundays. Some of her interviews are scheduled 2 weeks out etc.

The job market is swinging back to the employers favor as you mentioned hence people are now struggling to find jobs again

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking into a job interview, with your breath stinking of grilled Labrador retriever, seriously diminishes your prospects of being hired. So often it's ignorance of life's fundamentals which undercut our prospects for success

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tech sector is being hit hard by the rise of AI, and it's only going to get worse it's also going to affect other industries. My main Plate is a teacher looking for a new job in the health industry she is burned out being a teacher so since she has summer off she has been applying for 5-6 jobs minimum a day , that's 36 jobs a week minus Sundays. Some of her interviews are scheduled 2 weeks out etc.

The job market is swinging back to the employers favor as you mentioned hence people are now struggling to find jobs again
I've got a friend that is still slinging code (how he has continued to be employable has amazed me), and he told me just how incredibly more efficient he is with ChatCode programs (the idea is to be very specific in what you need done, and then just do some sanity checks and other tweaking), like 2X or maybe 3X! :eek::eek::eek: I responded with, "well I guess clients are only going to need 1/2 or 1/3 of the current staff ...".

And this utterly horrific, dystopian job market meme - including the extraordinary time-waste of applying for jobs, which of course parallels a man's experience on OLD :mad::mad::mad::mad: - is now starting to interest me more than the picky-chicks-wondering-where-all-the-men-are videos that I have been steadily consuming. :)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a friend that is still slinging code (how he has continued to be employable has amazed me), and he told me just how incredibly more efficient he is with ChatCode programs (the idea is to be very specific in what you need done, and then just do some sanity checks and other tweaking), like 2X or maybe 3X! :eek::eek::eek: I responded with, "well I guess clients are only going to need 1/2 or 1/3 of the current staff ...".

And this utterly horrific, dystopian job market meme - including the extraordinary time-waste of applying for jobs, which of course parallels a man's experience on OLD :mad::mad::mad::mad: - is now starting to interest me more than the picky-chicks-wondering-where-all-the-men-are videos that I have been steadily consuming. :)
The beyond obvious solution is to shorten the work week, but don't mind me...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this utterly horrific, dystopian job market meme - including the extraordinary time-waste of applying for jobs, which of course parallels a man's experience on OLD :mad::mad::mad::mad: ....
Yeah, when a man relies solely on whatever he does online, rather than meeting actial live human beings out in reality, he ends up dining on whatever the dog is having