"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Have you ever used "older friend game"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
What I mean by this is getting your sexual target's older friends to goad her to accepting dating you, like this guy having his female colleagues shame his target into submission:
My older co-worker has a “puppy crush” on me. This is encouraged by our office matriarchs. The sexual desire on my part is nil ... I don’t want to hurt my co-worker. He is generally a good guy, but the older ladies in the office are all invested in us like we’re in a Hallmark movie. It is creepy. I have turned him down twice, and they tell him “third time is the charm” and try to cheer him on and wear me down.
In an attempt to dampen this, I told one lady that he wasn’t my type. She then interrogated me. I admitted stupidly I didn’t find him attractive, and she called me “selfish and shallow.” Now they have all piled on me about how “looks aren’t everything.” He is 29 to my 21.
An alternative form of this is to get on the good side of a maiden's parents and have them apply the pressure. I knew a guy that was 54 at the time, and his gal's parents loved him (she was 16 :eek: :eek: :eek:, in Eastern Europe though).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
This is weaker than weak. Begging someone or their friends to date you? Good grief. Where do you come up with some of this nonsense?
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This is weaker than weak. Begging someone or their friends to date you? Good grief. Where do you come up with some of this nonsense?
Leveraging a woman's social circle against her has nothing to do with begging, you should of read the article, I don't see the word begging even implied in this blurb.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
It's blatant sexual harassment in the workplace.
Having leverage isn't always a good thing, can be abused in the wrong hands, powerful tool...

Imbuing her contacts with your influence means she is trapped in an echo chamber, it's just a matter of time, we hear things on repeat and begin to believe them.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Having leverage isn't always a good thing, can be abused in the wrong hands, powerful tool...

Imbuing her contacts with your influence means she is trapped in an echo chamber, it's just a matter of time, we hear things on repeat and begin to believe them.
Yes...only a matter of time til she goes to HR, they investigate and a bunch of people either get fired or she sues the company for a major payday.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
What I mean by this is getting your sexual target's older friends to goad her to accepting dating you, like this guy having his female colleagues shame his target into submission:


An alternative form of this is to get on the good side of a maiden's parents and have them apply the pressure. I knew a guy that was 54 at the time, and his gal's parents loved him (she was 16 :eek: :eek: :eek:, in Eastern Europe though).
Sounds like too much work. Most likely all this is just going to result in getting suckerred for money.
 
Top