"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Have you ever made a girl so wet....

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
This latina girl....she's driving...I'm doing my thing ...we get into the hotel room.


She puts her panties on the balcony to dry out....she's 23 living at home.


But I felt embarrassed.....
Like whoa bro....
She does get easily aroused and squirts....but I almost laughed out loud
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This latina girl....she's driving...I'm doing my thing ...we get into the hotel room.


She puts her panties on the balcony to dry out....she's 23 living at home.


But I felt embarrassed.....
Like whoa bro....
She does get easily aroused and squirts....but I almost laughed out loud
Yea, it's annoying. My GF squirts and it's always a clean-up job. But hey, at least she's satisfied..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
The first few times it’s novel and fun and ego boosting, but when they turn into fountains it’s messy and you have to keep them hydrated. It’s even more fun when they donut for the first time with you and freak out because they don’t really believe it happens and think they’ve peed on themselves.

true story brah
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Now Im craving some doughnuts haha.

Sometimes I make my girl so wet and bang her so good and make her *** so hard that she literally goes blind for a few seconds.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I actually don’t like it when they get super wet. Too slippery. I like a little friction. But…it is what it is.
Man I agree. It gets to the point where you barely feel anything. Then afterwards I have to rinse off because it's all over my balls.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top