You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Have any of you had women take a swing on you?Not as an adult. I clocked a couple in grade school at different times when they mocked me and said “you can’t hit a girl”. Yes I can and I just did. No regrets.
Mma and possibly as a kid on the playground. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you step up like a man, bring a helmet.Not condoning it. Just wondering
A girl once threatened to kick me in the nuts. I warned her i wouldn't 1punched her but I would humiliate her by giving her a swirly.Not as an adult. I clocked a couple in grade school at different times when they mocked me and said “you can’t hit a girl”. Yes I can and I just did. No regrets.
Yes, a few times. One time about 10 years ago stands out though...Have any of you had women take a swing on you?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Dude wtf is wrong with you.I once slapped a girls hand away from me when she reached out to me and walked away from her after a heated argument.
During my amphetamine fueled spell of casual fkery shortly before meeting the girl I'd marry, I had a little fling withHave any of you had women take a swing on you?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You "hit" her by pressing charges and getting her out of your life. There is a clean way to handle these things. I can't for a second advise men to even allow much over playful slapping in this day and age, it escalates.If you choose to hit her, it's your fault...
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.