"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Have you ever get laid accidentally? Tell us your story!

Demigod

New Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
When I was in college 3rd year, passingby somewhere i just saw this 1st year lady crying all alone, I approached to find out why. Found out that only 1 supplementary subject was tha cause, by then i had like 3 sups and it was cool as hell to me. So i told her that its okey she will just be fine and perfom better academically.then I persuaded her to come to my place with me to watch movie(remember that it wasnt my intent to have sex with her), she agreed,

At my place watching movie, I started being handy and touchy with her (the devil inside me said why dont you fvck her), i finnaly got a bonner and at the end of the day I fvck3d her. She was definately happy afterward.

A week later i saw her somewhere, as if i never knew her i just seduced her again. I was rejected.

I was even glad she rejected me cause i wasnt into her that much. Thats All!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I've definitely gotten laid accidentally, many times. You should always be prepared and open to the possibility of sex, and seize the opportunity as it arises. You can still get a lot of sex just by being an opportunist, this is how guys who are always busy still get laid. I always keep condoms in my truck, and even my wallet (although I know this is entirely not safe). Most of my lays when I was younger were ONS, so I guess you could consider them "accidental". I would just go out with the intention of having fun. Sometimes I got laid, sometimes I didn't.. it was never a big deal. I definitely know the feeling of being inside a chick, fvcking her doggy style and thinking "whoah.. how the hell did I get here? This happened so fast".. It definitely does happen. Be ready and strike while the iron is hot, because windows of opportunity don't last forever.
 
Top