Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever get laid accidentally? Tell us your story!

Demigod

Reaction score
When I was in college 3rd year, passingby somewhere i just saw this 1st year lady crying all alone, I approached to find out why. Found out that only 1 supplementary subject was tha cause, by then i had like 3 sups and it was cool as hell to me. So i told her that its okey she will just be fine and perfom better academically.then I persuaded her to come to my place with me to watch movie(remember that it wasnt my intent to have sex with her), she agreed,

At my place watching movie, I started being handy and touchy with her (the devil inside me said why dont you fvck her), i finnaly got a bonner and at the end of the day I fvck3d her. She was definately happy afterward.

A week later i saw her somewhere, as if i never knew her i just seduced her again. I was rejected.

I was even glad she rejected me cause i wasnt into her that much. Thats All!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've definitely gotten laid accidentally, many times. You should always be prepared and open to the possibility of sex, and seize the opportunity as it arises. You can still get a lot of sex just by being an opportunist, this is how guys who are always busy still get laid. I always keep condoms in my truck, and even my wallet (although I know this is entirely not safe). Most of my lays when I was younger were ONS, so I guess you could consider them "accidental". I would just go out with the intention of having fun. Sometimes I got laid, sometimes I didn't.. it was never a big deal. I definitely know the feeling of being inside a chick, fvcking her doggy style and thinking "whoah.. how the hell did I get here? This happened so fast".. It definitely does happen. Be ready and strike while the iron is hot, because windows of opportunity don't last forever.