Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is typical in the early stages of a relationship.In the dating stages, yes. If she keeps agreeing and complying, then I wouldn't worry about it.
As relationships progress, it is best to see more from a woman in terms of initiating and coordinating date activity plans.If it's inside of a long term relationship, I think it will lead to unhappiness and a disconnect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
yes, im talking, from the beginning of asking her out and going to her house before we our first fvck and throughout our fvcking days , its always ME who makes the text/call. She is compliant.., but makes "no counter offer" when she can't. Sound familiar already?I can see it being a problem for a LTR. But if she´s just a plate who da fok cares if she never initiates? As long as she always puts out Its all good.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
What about before sex, it was mostly you who had to initiate? or..Its just a Sign that you're a low interest / priority
Usually after we have had sex the girl always initiates conversation and then continues too right the way through our relationship
that is the way it should be
Ehh that really depends on the girlWhat about before sex, it was mostly you who had to initiate? or..
Can I get her number? HahaEhh that really depends on the girl
vast majority I have been with have been super submissive with me so yea it is usually me intitating
Although the last 2 girls ive slept with both initiated more than previous girls
My ex of last year was a naught little sLoot , she would literally Dress up in lingerie on like a Thursday night and start playing with herself in my bed
I'll never forget she brought a butt plug over one evening and said "we are gonna play with this tonight"
if she’s not initiating with you, she is, has, or potentially will do it for someone else.Ok I'm going to chime in.
I think guys tend to make most of the effort initiating sex... However if sex does not happen at all unless you are initiating 99% of them time. I would say that is low interest.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
thats a very clear answer. ThanksDon't forget the leading part of this. A submissive woman won't always initiate, she'll follow your lead. Don't always assume its low interest. Thats why if she keeps agreeing to what you are offering, its not low interest even though you are the one to initiate everything. A low interest girl wouldn't keep agreeing to your offers.
This is true.. However if sex only happens 100% of the time only when you initiate then something is up.Don't forget the leading part of this. A submissive woman won't always initiate, she'll follow your lead. Don't always assume its low interest. Thats why if she keeps agreeing to what you are offering, its not low interest even though you are the one to initiate everything. A low interest girl wouldn't keep agreeing to your offers.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.