“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Have you ever fvcked a chick of any age that...

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
never initiates contact? its always you who has to initiate from everything?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Yeah, I had an ex that I would have to initiate everything, and it always felt like she didn't consider me a top priority. Sometimes she would tease me to get my hopes up, but it was always a constant thought.....There's a reason she's an ex now OP.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
In the dating stages, yes. If she keeps agreeing and complying, then I wouldn't worry about it.
This is typical in the early stages of a relationship.

If it's inside of a long term relationship, I think it will lead to unhappiness and a disconnect.
As relationships progress, it is best to see more from a woman in terms of initiating and coordinating date activity plans.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Sounds okay if you and her are somehow roommates.
 

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
I can see it being a problem for a LTR. But if she´s just a plate who da fok cares if she never initiates? As long as she always puts out Its all good.
yes, im talking, from the beginning of asking her out and going to her house before we our first fvck and throughout our fvcking days , its always ME who makes the text/call. She is compliant.., but makes "no counter offer" when she can't. Sound familiar already?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
For a potential relationship it's a problem.

For a plate that I simply want to smash, nah I don't care. Will reach out every time, smash then send her home till the next time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
Its just a Sign that you're a low interest / priority

Usually after we have had sex the girl always initiates conversation and then continues too right the way through our relationship

that is the way it should be
What about before sex, it was mostly you who had to initiate? or..
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
What about before sex, it was mostly you who had to initiate? or..
Ehh that really depends on the girl

vast majority I have been with have been super submissive with me so yea it is usually me intitating

Although the last 2 girls ive slept with both initiated more than previous girls

My ex of last year was a naught little sLoot , she would literally Dress up in lingerie on like a Thursday night and start playing with herself in my bed

I'll never forget she brought a butt plug over one evening and said "we are gonna play with this tonight"
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Ehh that really depends on the girl

vast majority I have been with have been super submissive with me so yea it is usually me intitating

Although the last 2 girls ive slept with both initiated more than previous girls

My ex of last year was a naught little sLoot , she would literally Dress up in lingerie on like a Thursday night and start playing with herself in my bed

I'll never forget she brought a butt plug over one evening and said "we are gonna play with this tonight"
Can I get her number? Haha
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Ok I'm going to chime in.

I think guys tend to make most of the effort initiating sex... However if sex does not happen at all unless you are initiating 99% of them time. I would say that is low interest.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Ok I'm going to chime in.

I think guys tend to make most of the effort initiating sex... However if sex does not happen at all unless you are initiating 99% of them time. I would say that is low interest.
if she’s not initiating with you, she is, has, or potentially will do it for someone else.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,386
Don't forget the leading part of this. A submissive woman won't always initiate, she'll follow your lead. Don't always assume its low interest. Thats why if she keeps agreeing to what you are offering, its not low interest even though you are the one to initiate everything. A low interest girl wouldn't keep agreeing to your offers.
 

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
Don't forget the leading part of this. A submissive woman won't always initiate, she'll follow your lead. Don't always assume its low interest. Thats why if she keeps agreeing to what you are offering, its not low interest even though you are the one to initiate everything. A low interest girl wouldn't keep agreeing to your offers.
thats a very clear answer. Thanks
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Escorts are usually pretty good at initiating. :cool:

But as for non-pros, for any chick with whom I wanted to get intimate, I had to do all the work.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,737
Reaction score
2,318
They exist. Just watch how women react to celebrities and rich men. That should give you an idea of what a woman initiating looks like. Funny part is that women look amateur when they are trying to seduce men using tactics that men always get shamed for.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Don't forget the leading part of this. A submissive woman won't always initiate, she'll follow your lead. Don't always assume its low interest. Thats why if she keeps agreeing to what you are offering, its not low interest even though you are the one to initiate everything. A low interest girl wouldn't keep agreeing to your offers.
This is true.. However if sex only happens 100% of the time only when you initiate then something is up.

Even a submissive girl gets horny and form time to time makes the first move to smash.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top