"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Have you ever dated a coworker? How did it turn out

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
You always Hear people say Never mix business and personal, ever.

However if one of your co workers is attractive, and you get along well. What exactly is wrong with it?

Unless your workplace has a strict no dating policy, it seems like a good way to meet women if you don't want to spend ur free time daygaming.

If you don't meet women through work, how else would you meet them?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
You always Hear people say Never mix business and personal, ever.

However if one of your co workers is attractive, and you get along well. What exactly is wrong with it?

Unless your workplace has a strict no dating policy, it seems like a good way to meet women if you don't want to spend ur free time daygaming.

If you don't meet women through work, how else would you meet them?
I did. Twice while I worked with them and once after I no longer worked with them. One of them died recently. Funny thing is I was living with parents still for the first one and living with a sibling for the other two.
So I felt like I had 'backup' if things went south.

This was a long time ago in common, low-skilled jobs.




I would never in the higher craft jobs I'm in now. You have to be willing to easily lose that job.
If the job is more important, then don't dare do it.



Best way to meet is always in a learning environment of some type. Or out in nature doing a fun activity.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I did. Twice while I worked with them and once after I no longer worked with them. One of them died recently. Funny thing is I was living with parents still for the first one and living with a sibling for the other two.
So I felt like I had 'backup' if things went south.

This was a long time ago in common, low-skilled jobs.




I would never in the higher craft jobs I'm in now. You have to be willing to easily lose that job.
If the job is more important, then don't dare do it.



Best way to meet is always in a learning environment of some type. Or out in nature doing a fun activity.
It's the most realistic place to meet someone romantically when you spend so much time there. And according to studies this is backed up. Majority of people meet their partners from work. That's not to say there isn't a considerable number of you who met their partners outside of work. But it's fairly standard to meet your partners at work. And there are very logical reasons for why this is and why it will continue to happen.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
However if one of your co workers is attractive, and you get along well. What exactly is wrong with it?
Nothing "wrong" per se.

But the dynamic changes when you either enter a relationship with a co-worker or start fvcking one.

And quite honestly, you won't know how it's going to change until it does.

The cool, funny, attractive, co-worker who you get along with well can months or years down the line quickly turn into the vindictive, conniving b!tch if and when the relationship reaches its conclusion. Or it could be an amiable separation but now there is sense of awkwardness and melancholy in the air at work.

Again, you won't know the consequences of a workplace relationship until you're living them, for better or for worse. To play devil's advocate though, this is true of any relationship.

However, I had your mindset once regarding dating at work, so my recommendation comes from personal experience...

... and that would be to avoid dating co-workers or anyone else you have recurrent interactions with that would be inconvenient or impractical to quickly change.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This is my experience is banging a co worker..

It's difficult to maintain mystery & give her the opportunity to miss you.. As you both are pretty much within each others vicinity most of the time.

Sometimes it's awkward in the sense that, Outside of work I am very flirty with them, and inside work the conversation with her is more on a professional manner and a little jokey.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
And yes if things come to an end.. It is kinda awkward seeing that person around all the time.. Especially if you wanted to continue fukin her.

Imo work related relationship isn't worth it.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
You all know about my secretary I vibe with and heavily flirted with. We bonded but I didn’t take a direct action because deep down I know I could fvck her but what then? What if I don’t like her or it goes sour for whatever reason. I have to deal with her everyday... not worth it
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
You always Hear people say Never mix business and personal, ever.

However if one of your co workers is attractive, and you get along well. What exactly is wrong with it?

Unless your workplace has a strict no dating policy, it seems like a good way to meet women if you don't want to spend ur free time daygaming.

If you don't meet women through work, how else would you meet them?

I always found it strange how companies can have a "policy" on their staff's private lives. That seems ridiculous, because if two people like each other what are they supposed to do? Quit the company just so they can date?

It's normal that the people that you see every day are going to appear more attractive. However, you should definitely be extra careful. You can't be as direct as you might want be normally, because there are limits on what you can say and do at work. This gives women a lot of room to play games by acting interested but then not following up. You have to have some game to know how to avoid these situations.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top