Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you encountered this?

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make weekly plasma donations at a local clinic and get paid for it. I met a fine looking black girl there the other day and we conversed for about 10-15 minutes. She showed signs of high interest (laughter, lots of eye contact, smiles, etc).

She asked me what I was doing this weekend and wanted my number. I gave it to her and asked for hers.

After I gave her my number, I asked for hers. She stated that Sprint shut off her phone and she gave me her friend's number. Said that she is usually always with her friend.

Well ok, I guess that makes some sense.

Anyways, as I was leaving, she was giving blood plasma. She waved goodbye and said she'd call me.

That was Thursday. Now it is 10pm on a Saturday night and I still never got a call from her. Oh well, time to hit up some parties tonight :)

I got up at 12pm and called her friend's number and her friend picked up. I told her the whole deal and her friend said she tell her that I'd call.

A good friend of mine told me to just not bother calling her again but instead wait and talk to her the next time I see her at the plasma donation center.

I thought that was a good piece of advice. No need to harass or annoy a friend of a potential friend.

Honestly, have any of you dudes ever had this sort of scenario happen to you?

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was busy or lost your number who knows. She wouldn't ask for your number if she wasn't interested.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certain chicks love to exchange phone numbers with guys they aren't interested in.

My theory is that these chicks do it to prove to themselves they are still desirable to men and by having a bunch of random male phone numbers what better proof could there be of this than that?

BCOMusic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that sounds kind of crazy.
If she really is going to get with you, she will contact you.

Like you said, time to hit up some parties, there are other girls that aren't going to be sheisty like that.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...

I am not sure.

Honestly I don't think it makes a lot of sense. If she were just getting my number for some sort of ego boost, she wouldn't have been acting so interested unless she has some serious problems. I'm just going to wait it out and talk to her at the plasma donation center on Tuesday. Act like nothing happened and just plan something face to face.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MagnuM said:
A good friend of mine told me to just not bother calling her again but instead wait and talk to her the next time I see her at the plasma donation center.

I thought that was a good piece of advice. No need to harass or annoy a friend of a potential friend.
exactly. sounds like there is good potential there. no need to rush.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is an explanation for this. I am thinking realistically. They say females are pretty emo blah blah and quite insecure, so maybe I am just a really good looking guy that this black girl maybe be nervous about. I'm not sure.

But I'd like to believe that she digs me. I'd rather stay on that side of the fence than being a cynic like the first two posts.

My friend does know what he is talking about. I actually called him and got advice.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever asked for a girl's number and just forgot about calling her, or didn't call her for some other reason? I know I have, plenty of times.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Have you ever asked for a girl's number and just forgot about calling her, or didn't call her for some other reason? I know I have, plenty of times.
right, but it usually means your not particularly interested...

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
right, but it usually means your not particularly interested...
i'm just curious. have any of you guys ever encountered this sort of situation? the was my main question.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MagnuM said:
i'm just curious. have any of you guys ever encountered this sort of situation? the was my main question.
it just may have not been "your weekend"... there is still plent of time to develop something... i've had girls cancel on me or ignore calls and hung out with them at a later date

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
it just may have not been "your weekend"... there is still plent of time to develop something... i've had girls cancel on me or ignore calls and hung out with them at a later date
never had anything actually planned. lol

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonna make plans right after i talk to her. maybe ice cream or coffee. then maybe some hot coffee somewhere down the line if things work out alright.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know that clinic. It's crackhead central. There are better places to meet women. I date some black girls, too, but I meet them on-campus, not at the plasma clinic. No, they're not all crackheads, but just be wary of the people you meet there. Don't expect anything of them.

This is a good example of why is it bad to give out a number, then we as guys end up sitting around like a woman wondering if the phone will ring. I know circumstances worked against you here, but some guys make a rule to never give out their number, and I can see why. I throws the dynamic off.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Dude, I know that clinic. It's crackhead central. There are better places to meet women. I date some black girls, too, but I meet them on-campus, not at the plasma clinic. No, they're not all crackheads, but just be wary of the people you meet there. Don't expect anything of them.

This is a good example of why is it bad to give out a number, then we as guys end up sitting around like a woman wondering if the phone will ring. I know circumstances worked against you here, but some guys make a rule to never give out their number, and I can see why. I throws the dynamic off.
There are a few shady disgusting people there, but most of the people who donate are merely students. Not crackheads!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MagnuM said:
Honestly, have any of you dudes ever had this sort of scenario happen to you?
Yeah its called being option B.

Let me explain something to you: you are really into this girl right?! if it was up to you you would call her the same night and talk to her and would want to meet her sooner rather then later.

This girl is taking her sweet time to get back to you and is not in a hurry or worry that you would lose interest or catch the eye of another girl. Does this sound like a girl with high interest to you???!! No. There is your answer.