"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Have my first date tonight...

ultra dj

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Van, BC
Well, I have my first "coffee date" tonite...

She's a cool girl...MEGA HOT!!! An easy 9.5...

Obviously I'm not going treat her and differently than any other girl, but I haven't been on an actual "date" before...

How long should i keep it? I spoke to her for 1 1/2 hours on the phone yesterday, so i'm kinda scared we'll have nothing to talk about now...

Any ideas of what NOT to talk about?

Thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
If you were running your trap for an hour and a half, I think it's safe to say that you like to talk. You'll have no problems talking at all. Your problem may be when to shut up and listen.

Some folks on this site will tell you that the phone is for making a plan, not catching up on the days events and expressing opinions, etc.

The reason for this is because it's real easy to for a girl to really like talking to you without all the catty flavor she gets from her girlfriends. Next thing you know, you might end up in the friend zone.

A coffee date. My, how exciting. How fun you must be. Take her somewhere that other men would not. Take her for a Go-Kart ride. Take her to play Air Hockey.

Do something fun that will keep you both moving and keep you from running your mouth. (Or hers!)

This way, she will find that she had fun, but she is still curious about what kind of guy you are, what you like, etc.

At least you're out there, though! Good Luck.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
1. Phone calls- step up dates
2.Action dates work best, but theres never anything wrong with a causual coffee, movie date.....etc....
3. Try to bring up open conversations that she can respond to. That way she can do most of the talking and you just listen while expanding on her responses.
4. Slight kino
5. End of date, saying you had a good time is good enough. Either say youd like to go out another time or save that for a phone call about 1-3 days later to set up another date. No more than 15 mins conversations on the phone when you are first meeting and getting to know a woman.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Boo @ talkin for 90 minutes on the phone...

You ain't here to talk to this girl... you here for her to be leanin over you touchin you, thinkin you look good, but that you're also entertainin and can maintain a convo.. keep the sexual aura in there, which you ain't gonna do with a first convo on the phone

You've just met her, and you ain't interested in what she's got to say... SURELY!!!???

The people you really want to hear are friends are those you've been with for more than a minute...

Now you ain't at a loss YET unless you've burnt out all your convo topics on the phone... just in future keep the phone convos to a minimum and the sexual contact to a max if you're lookin to get some
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I'd like to add my opinion on the whole phone call thing. I agree that the first few conversations with a girl your hanging out with should be short and to the point. Pretty much call her up, fluff talk for a minute, get her schedule and set up the get together. Boom 5-7 minutes MAX!! But once you've started to date a girl its ok to stay on the phone for a longer period of time.

What I've come to learn is if your a master in seducing women and you can keep that flirty, sexual tension running for an extended period of time then it won't matter how long you talk for because the girl is going to leave that conversation thinking good things about you regardless of whether you talked for 2 minutes or 2 hours.


But like I said, this strategy should only be used once you guys are "seeing eachother" or have been dating for at least a month or more.


And dood don't go to coffee, that so LAME!!!

Mini Golf
Bowling
Games
Air Hockey
Roller Skating
Zoo
Museum


Another thing I wanted to add. I usually only talk to girls for an extended period on the phone when I know I'm not going to see them for a few days so that leaves good vibes in there head about me. If I knew I was going to see a girl later on in the day I'd only talk to her for a couple minutes on the phone to tell her where/when to meet me.



PIMP
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Make sure you do something fun and exciting.

No relationship talk whatsoever.

Don't qualify her too quickly or easily. If she's really that hot, every guy is after her. Don't let her think your interest level is too high.

Play it cool and make her chase you. She'll love you for it. She'll notice you're different than all the other chumps who hit on her all the time.

At the end of the night no talk about a second date. Just say "Talk to you soon"


Have fun.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Slickster is got the info you need, nailed it on the head.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Congrats on your first date! Yipeeeee!!! First dates are always deemed to be with a hb9.5 because of the thrill and excitement that comes with the first experience. I'm sure it won't be your last..just don't seem too eager to please her, be a gentleman but not a wuss.

Good skill!
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Yeah Congrads,

Talking on the phone for more than you NEED to is not good. I learned the hard way, it was going good untill what I call the 3 hour friendly call. But that was before I found this site filled with great info. Missed out on a 7.5 or so and she played video games smoked weed, she was one of the best girls I have met so far. Any ways congrads and tell how it goes/went and stay away from long phone calls.


Ryan
 
Top