"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

have a rub before a date.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
some people, like myself, have a high sex drive. i was just wondering if many guys have a rub session before they go out on a date. cause i have a date tomorrow night and i am thinking about having a rub before i go see her. i mean, at least i won't be getting those annoying boners so often and i'll be able to concentrate more. what do you guys think?
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
There's two schools of thought on this.

The 'Something about Mary' school says you should rub one out before a date because it will make you less tense, and because you're not thinking about sex you will appear less needy.

The other school says that w8nking kills your sex drive and that you need that 'edge' to successfully go after the woman.

I don't think it makes much difference. Unless you have a very low sex drive, having a w*nk before a date is not going to make any difference to your sex drive or your erections.
 
Top