Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Have a nice Fu*ck" disaster.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women take things so seriously 2 dates in, practically marriage.
If it was only 2 dates in then, yea, she was worried about the intentions of a stranger.

Sh1tty timing

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must be in the market for the most insecure betas then bc even at my worst I would never have chased someone I barely knew acting weird as fvck
Thats weird for sure.. Red flagss

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was only 2 dates in then, yea, she was worried about the intentions of a stranger.

Sh1tty timing
If she so worried or such a coutious, she wouldnt has slept with him.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You agree though 0% of women intend anything serious with a man they barely know, notwithstanding "I'm looking for something serious". They won't be serious about him for several months at the earliest regardless of what they say. Therefore, this frame is nothing more than a self serving lie to cause male overinvestment.
Yup sane girl wouldn't do this not so fast tho.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is overreacting. Idc about anything else.

Red flag not ltr material for sure

Like Ranger earlier said what if his roommate knows you think her friend dont know?

R

Ranger

She must be in the market for the most insecure betas then bc even at my worst I would never have chased someone I barely knew acting weird as fvck
I understand what you’re saying. I don’t see it as weird. It’s very astute. Very predictable. Text book stuff. She’s as sane as any woman.

Maybe it’s just me but I think a man should understand motives and actions at a deep level of understanding. Just telling a man he should have done this or that doesn’t give him understanding. It’s a slow and painstakingly miserable path.

He starts thinking women are crazy and that they can’t be understood. When that would be a lie.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You agree though 0% of women intend anything serious with a man they barely know, notwithstanding "I'm looking for something serious".
Idk that I totally understand what you just said but I know enough women who are looking for something serious and approach dating as such. Date 1 IS "I'm looking for an LTR, are you him?"

that said, IMO is that approach smart? No. But there are plenty of men and women who don't know what screening is, they just look for someone who is agreeable to give it a try. It's literally "just add water and stir yourself into an LTR" (short-lived and tumultuous? Probably)

R

Ranger

This is textbook strategy and nothing else. Don’t get all twisted up in hores$hit.

If you don’t love women...be a monk.

R

Ranger

You understand this will not work on ant man worth anything lol. Therefore it's completely counterproductive and stupid behavior.

I understand you think that but it has no actual meaning in practice.
Again. This “philosophy” is again about the woman and not the man. The only common, relevant denominator is the man.

This is a significant and valuable learning experience for all. Motives. Why. This will help to strip his garbage off. This has very valuable meaning in practice. Very much so.

It’s how we THINK that matters. What we think comes out and thus clues the woman in to what tactic to use in that particular situation. These are frame tests at the level of psychological mastery.

Weak men concentrate on the woman and not himself. I think she’s cute already. Lol

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, oh man... what an event.

To understand what she feels, you have to change your perspective from male to female. If you read a text from a female friend of your date telling her to "have a nice fvck" then you would feel complimented. But from her perspective, it's like you reading a text from her friend that said "Enjoy demasculating him! I'm so glad you finally found a good beta tool". Women get complimented by being good for the long term and insulted by only being good for the short term; men get complimented by being good for the short term and insulted by only being good for the long term.

Otherwise... she may or may not come around now. Nothing you can control, just roll on.
A woman recently told me on the third date she doesn’t think we’d be compatible for the long term but has rare physical chemistry with me - hasnt been with anyone since her ex 9 months ago - and essentially just wants me for sex but still wants to continue to go on the dates we’ve had. (Wants her cake and to eat it too. Meaning she wants the great dates and the sex. Which to me is mixed signals)

@Ranger - what’s this? A giant strategy?

It sounds like a blessing, but I was kind of insulted because we actually have great chemistry in many avenues together.
I don’t know about you guys but I don’t just want to be looked at as Mr. Short term guy because I fit a physical bill

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second comment was to Sazc not you, different topic
Yeah, I think I know what you are trying to say with that, but I'm not sure, do you mind elaborating? I'd prefer that to me guessing/assuming.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. This “philosophy” is again about the woman and not the man. The only common, relevant denominator is the man.

This is a significant and valuable learning experience for all. Motives. Why. This will help to strip his garbage off. This has very valuable meaning in practice. Very much so.

It’s how we THINK that matters. What we think comes out and thus clues the woman in to what tactic to use in that particular situation. These are frame tests at the level of psychological mastery.

Weak men concentrate on the woman and not himself. I think she’s cute already. Lol
A lot of what you said here in interesting. But do you think all women have these GIANT militant-like staregies with every guy they start seeing?

R

Ranger

A lot of what you said here in interesting. But do you think all women have these GIANT militant-like staregies with every guy they start seeing?
It’s not militant. Lol. But I see why you are saying this.
How a woman stategizes is a product of how the man is thinking.
If you were breeding cattle, how would you select and sort them out based on your ability to survive?
If the herd becomes substandard your survival becomes lowered. If your herd thrives, you optimize your survival potential. Are you going to use that rinky dink little bull over there to breed your cows or are you going to use that big ba$tard over there in the other side of the pasture?

She is not thinking about this. We are communicating as men here. Linear, thoughts. Most likely none of this even comes close to her conscious mind at any level close to ours.

We are not related to cows of course. Plus the cues she reads are very subtle to you and I but are glaring indicators to her. She is going to probe down into you with her tools to see what you are.
This is strategic recon.

The truth is...she shouldn’t be having time to evaluate at this level. She should be thinking about the next fuk with you. Breeding.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman recently told me on the third date she doesn’t think we’d be compatible for the long term but has rare physical chemistry with me - hasnt been with anyone since her ex 9 months ago - and essentially just wants me for sex but still wants to continue to go on the dates we’ve had. (Wants her cake and to eat it too. Meaning she wants the great dates and the sex. Which to me is mixed signals)
Sure you haven't fvcked a man in 9 months... lol. Why do they even bother trying to peddle this stuff?

Anyway, just go along with her and agree & amplify what she says.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I can formulate it more clearly in a non conversational format especially since I had 10 scotches at the company party last night lol
Lol, no worries, just thought I'd ask. Good luck with the hangover!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman recently told me on the third date she doesn’t think we’d be compatible for the long term but has rare physical chemistry with me - hasnt been with anyone since her ex 9 months ago - and essentially just wants me for sex but still wants to continue to go on the dates we’ve had. (Wants her cake and to eat it too. Meaning she wants the great dates and the sex.
Its all nonsense. She’s testing you.

Women are rarely overt about these kind of things (especially so early), and rarely do they make conscious decisions in matters of love (to serve as convictions) but rather are guided by their emotions.

She was gauging your reaction as to 1) ascertain your intention with her, and 2) see how invested you are.

I always respond with, “are you always so emotional?! Stop it.” The uncertainty of where you stand eats at them ... insidiously ... which over time magnifies attraction.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naa this girl are playing with op.. A quick escape move and doesn't feel compatible of some sort, got another backburner to entertain... Pass this one op.. U deserved better. Red flags emerged infront of you do not take that lightly.

Ps don't raised your tenant fee.. Have fun get out.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all nonsense. She’s testing you.

Women are rarely overt about these kind of things (especially so early), and rarely do they make conscious decisions in matters of love (to serve as convictions) but rather are guided by their emotions.

She was gauging your reaction as to 1) ascertain your intention with her, and 2) see how invested you are.

I always respond with, “are you always so emotional?! Stop it.” The uncertainty of where you stand eats at them ... insidiously ... which over time magnifies attraction.
She’s testing me?
Why would she say that she doesn’t see us as compatible long term if thats her intention?
Her actions were her making out with me. I could have sexed her that night (she invited me up to her place and we were in her bed) but it honesty killed my sex drive when she had said she only wanted sex, because yea I did actually like her. But now it all seems warped