Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Have a nice Fu*ck" disaster.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This unbelievable event happened to me yesterday night.
Went for a drink and some bite with a woman I already slept with a couple of times.
An hour into the date, I suddenly remembered I left the chicken curry, which I cooked earlier this day, to cool down bf putting it in the fridge. So I text my tenant ( who rent a room in my place, and which we are pretty close and open about our dates ) , and asked him to put the food in the fridge. He replied with " Sure no problem".
I put the phone down on the table, and after 30 sec' the phone turns on with another message from my tenant: "Have a nice Fu*ck". My date saw it, looked at me all white, as saying: " Is that all I'm for you? a Fu*ck" ? , took her stuff and left without saying a word.
I sat there a few minutes trying to digest what the fu*ck just happened now.

I went home. My tenant, who was sitting in the lounge room, looked at me surprised as saying: " What are you doing here? " . I showed him his message and said:
"She saw it". He went all white and didn't stop apologizing in the next 15 minutes.

Don't think this is the salvageable situation with this woman. What do you think I should do? (except doubling my tenant's rent for his stupidity,,, :mad:) is there anything I can do at all?

Cheers

Last edited:

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo she overreacted

You can't control what ppl txt

She has been in my place twice, met my tenant, know we are close mates, and that we are opens about our dates,,, So she probably assuming that is "my words" ,,, even though it's not.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't care for her too much then forget about her.

If you like her then tell her the story behind it and explain whatsup, but only do this one time! If she wants to continue acting like that then forget about her and move on.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not your tenant buddies fault at all. Next time don’t hold your phone wide open for people to see what is being said.

She overreacted. But clearly likes you.

This is your fault. In my opinion. You could have prevented it by not foolishly revealing your text.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, keep your phone in your pocket on silent, or screen side down. Geez... Wasting good pvssy for no reason.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, keep your phone in your pocket on silent, or screen side down.
This is what I'm usually doing,,, I'm actually not using the phone at all on dates,,,

Not your tenant buddies fault at all.
Yea, you are right, this was a silly accident on my part.

If you like her then tell her the story behind it and explain whatsup, but only do this one time!
Yea, I agree. I'll give her a day to cool down and will explain the story sweet and short. if she'll come round, good, if not, C'est La Vie,,

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, oh man... what an event.

To understand what she feels, you have to change your perspective from male to female. If you read a text from a female friend of your date telling her to "have a nice fvck" then you would feel complimented. But from her perspective, it's like you reading a text from her friend that said "Enjoy demasculating him! I'm so glad you finally found a good beta tool". Women get complimented by being good for the long term and insulted by only being good for the short term; men get complimented by being good for the short term and insulted by only being good for the long term.

Otherwise... she may or may not come around now. Nothing you can control, just roll on.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that what all I am for you a ****!! Lol.. Girl got some issues.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your phone is for your eyes only, and make sure to lock with a complicate password.

Given the emotional senseless nature of the girls, hamster, you have to consider such outcomes.

The guy did nothing wrong btw.

R

Ranger

Girls text stuff like that to each other all the time. Remember, men are held to a higher standard by default. At least one of her girlfriends knows everything about you.

Don’t overplay it IMO. This isn’t a life defining incident. Despite her making it seem like it is. Her frame is saying...”I’m the center of the universe and you messed up”
There’s a game in this. It could be a fun one if you flip it to play instead of “I lost the girl”

Her walking out is a control play. She expects you to chase after her. It’s adorable. Embrace the silliness of it. Even if it was true that she is for sex, she’s acting like she’s never fukked a guy for sex. See the double standard?

Why did her mind...automatically jump to “He thinks I’m just a fuk”? She could have asked...”Ok, what was that about? Have you been talking about me?” Or most anything.

This isn’t about the text or even anything that happened last night. That would be very narrow thinking and typically male. She was waiting for something to give her juatification to spring girl stuff. Psychological warfare.

We think in terms of tactical maneuvering. She thinks in terms Strategic. Tactical is ground level action. Strategic thinking is the whole theatre of operations. It’s the long running victory. You can win a battle at the ground level and still strategically loose the war and be Mr. Cuck or “I worship you baby.”
She’s checking if you’re top shelf material or are a slave to your male mechanisms being used against you. Do you see it now?

Don’t get mad at her. Kiss her and fuk her again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This unbelievable event happened to me yesterday night.
Went for a drink and some bite with a woman I already slept with a couple of times.
An hour into the date, I suddenly remembered I left the chicken curry, which I cooked earlier this day, to cool down bf putting it in the fridge. So I text my tenant ( who rent a room in my place, and which we are pretty close and open about our dates ) , and asked him to put the food in the fridge. He replied with " Sure no problem".
I put the phone down on the table, and after 30 sec' the phone turns on with another message from my tenant: "Have a nice Fu*ck". My date saw it, looked at me all white, as saying: " Is that all I'm for you? a Fu*ck" ? , took her stuff and left without saying a word.
I sat there a few minutes trying to digest what the fu*ck just happened now.

I went home. My tenant, who was sitting in the lounge room, looked at me surprised as saying: " What are you doing here? " . I showed him his message and said:
"She saw it". He went all white and didn't stop apologizing in the next 15 minutes.

Don't think this is the salvageable situation with this woman. What do you think I should do? (except doubling my tenant's rent for his stupidity,,, :mad:) is there anything I can do at all?

Cheers
Proper response: “Absolutely not... I also love the way you give head”.

Look at it this way, you got a good story out of it.

-Augustus-

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to vacation watching sun down together with that shiny ring.. Shell come back.. Shes mindfvxk you for commitment.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't care for her too much then forget about her.

If you like her then tell her the story behind it and explain whatsup, but only do this one time! If she wants to continue acting like that then forget about her and move on.
This

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why you didn't immediately say "my roommate is SO rude, isn't he?" And just go that route?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's got to be a dynamic in this relationship that would lead her to believe that he could view her as 'just another lay', otherwise she wouldn't have been so sensitive seeing that, she would have laughed it off

R

Ranger

If it was an excuse to leave yes
Yes. Or an excuse to trigger him into “loss mode”.
Which is of course, a way for her to raise her SMV and power over men. (In her girl mind) A social norm these days.

“Men are so silly and stupid. So easy.” Is reinforced.

R

Ranger

There's got to be a dynamic in this relationship that would lead her to believe that he could view her as 'just another lay', otherwise she wouldn't have been so sensitive seeing that, she would have laughed it off
This is. again, a frame issue. Women have no problem be used for sex with the right man. In fact, the more sexual desire he expresses to her, the better. Without becoming needy of course. This is best expressed verbally during dirty talk during sex in my experience.