"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"Have a nice Fu*ck" disaster.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
This unbelievable event happened to me yesterday night.
Went for a drink and some bite with a woman I already slept with a couple of times.
An hour into the date, I suddenly remembered I left the chicken curry, which I cooked earlier this day, to cool down bf putting it in the fridge. So I text my tenant ( who rent a room in my place, and which we are pretty close and open about our dates ) , and asked him to put the food in the fridge. He replied with " Sure no problem".
I put the phone down on the table, and after 30 sec' the phone turns on with another message from my tenant: "Have a nice Fu*ck". My date saw it, looked at me all white, as saying: " Is that all I'm for you? a Fu*ck" ? , took her stuff and left without saying a word.
I sat there a few minutes trying to digest what the fu*ck just happened now.

I went home. My tenant, who was sitting in the lounge room, looked at me surprised as saying: " What are you doing here? " . I showed him his message and said:
"She saw it". He went all white and didn't stop apologizing in the next 15 minutes.

Don't think this is the salvageable situation with this woman. What do you think I should do? (except doubling my tenant's rent for his stupidity,,, :mad:) is there anything I can do at all?

Cheers
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
Imo she overreacted

You can't control what ppl txt

She has been in my place twice, met my tenant, know we are close mates, and that we are opens about our dates,,, So she probably assuming that is "my words" ,,, even though it's not.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
If you don't care for her too much then forget about her.

If you like her then tell her the story behind it and explain whatsup, but only do this one time! If she wants to continue acting like that then forget about her and move on.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Not your tenant buddies fault at all. Next time don’t hold your phone wide open for people to see what is being said.

She overreacted. But clearly likes you.

This is your fault. In my opinion. You could have prevented it by not foolishly revealing your text.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Next time, keep your phone in your pocket on silent, or screen side down. Geez... Wasting good pvssy for no reason.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
Next time, keep your phone in your pocket on silent, or screen side down.
This is what I'm usually doing,,, I'm actually not using the phone at all on dates,,,


Not your tenant buddies fault at all.
Yea, you are right, this was a silly accident on my part.


If you like her then tell her the story behind it and explain whatsup, but only do this one time!
Yea, I agree. I'll give her a day to cool down and will explain the story sweet and short. if she'll come round, good, if not, C'est La Vie,,
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Hahaha, oh man... what an event.

To understand what she feels, you have to change your perspective from male to female. If you read a text from a female friend of your date telling her to "have a nice fvck" then you would feel complimented. But from her perspective, it's like you reading a text from her friend that said "Enjoy demasculating him! I'm so glad you finally found a good beta tool". Women get complimented by being good for the long term and insulted by only being good for the short term; men get complimented by being good for the short term and insulted by only being good for the long term.

Otherwise... she may or may not come around now. Nothing you can control, just roll on.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Is that what all I am for you a ****!! Lol.. Girl got some issues.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Your phone is for your eyes only, and make sure to lock with a complicate password.

Given the emotional senseless nature of the girls, hamster, you have to consider such outcomes.

The guy did nothing wrong btw.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Girls text stuff like that to each other all the time. Remember, men are held to a higher standard by default. At least one of her girlfriends knows everything about you.

Don’t overplay it IMO. This isn’t a life defining incident. Despite her making it seem like it is. Her frame is saying...”I’m the center of the universe and you messed up”
There’s a game in this. It could be a fun one if you flip it to play instead of “I lost the girl”

Her walking out is a control play. She expects you to chase after her. It’s adorable. Embrace the silliness of it. Even if it was true that she is for sex, she’s acting like she’s never fukked a guy for sex. See the double standard?

Why did her mind...automatically jump to “He thinks I’m just a fuk”? She could have asked...”Ok, what was that about? Have you been talking about me?” Or most anything.

This isn’t about the text or even anything that happened last night. That would be very narrow thinking and typically male. She was waiting for something to give her juatification to spring girl stuff. Psychological warfare.

We think in terms of tactical maneuvering. She thinks in terms Strategic. Tactical is ground level action. Strategic thinking is the whole theatre of operations. It’s the long running victory. You can win a battle at the ground level and still strategically loose the war and be Mr. Cuck or “I worship you baby.”
She’s checking if you’re top shelf material or are a slave to your male mechanisms being used against you. Do you see it now?

Don’t get mad at her. Kiss her and fuk her again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
This unbelievable event happened to me yesterday night.
Went for a drink and some bite with a woman I already slept with a couple of times.
An hour into the date, I suddenly remembered I left the chicken curry, which I cooked earlier this day, to cool down bf putting it in the fridge. So I text my tenant ( who rent a room in my place, and which we are pretty close and open about our dates ) , and asked him to put the food in the fridge. He replied with " Sure no problem".
I put the phone down on the table, and after 30 sec' the phone turns on with another message from my tenant: "Have a nice Fu*ck". My date saw it, looked at me all white, as saying: " Is that all I'm for you? a Fu*ck" ? , took her stuff and left without saying a word.
I sat there a few minutes trying to digest what the fu*ck just happened now.

I went home. My tenant, who was sitting in the lounge room, looked at me surprised as saying: " What are you doing here? " . I showed him his message and said:
"She saw it". He went all white and didn't stop apologizing in the next 15 minutes.

Don't think this is the salvageable situation with this woman. What do you think I should do? (except doubling my tenant's rent for his stupidity,,, :mad:) is there anything I can do at all?

Cheers
Proper response: “Absolutely not... I also love the way you give head”.

Look at it this way, you got a good story out of it.

-Augustus-
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Get her to vacation watching sun down together with that shiny ring.. Shell come back.. Shes mindfvxk you for commitment.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
If you don't care for her too much then forget about her.

If you like her then tell her the story behind it and explain whatsup, but only do this one time! If she wants to continue acting like that then forget about her and move on.
This
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Idk why you didn't immediately say "my roommate is SO rude, isn't he?" And just go that route?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
There's got to be a dynamic in this relationship that would lead her to believe that he could view her as 'just another lay', otherwise she wouldn't have been so sensitive seeing that, she would have laughed it off
 
R

Ranger

Guest
If it was an excuse to leave yes
Yes. Or an excuse to trigger him into “loss mode”.
Which is of course, a way for her to raise her SMV and power over men. (In her girl mind) A social norm these days.

“Men are so silly and stupid. So easy.” Is reinforced.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
There's got to be a dynamic in this relationship that would lead her to believe that he could view her as 'just another lay', otherwise she wouldn't have been so sensitive seeing that, she would have laughed it off
This is. again, a frame issue. Women have no problem be used for sex with the right man. In fact, the more sexual desire he expresses to her, the better. Without becoming needy of course. This is best expressed verbally during dirty talk during sex in my experience.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top