Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Haterz 2 Plex (My rant on this......) on the cool...holla at ya boy.....

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...hold up kid....this is my first topic started in a while..but heres my rant...

I dont get it with mutha****az now a day here in the southside...nigga started 2 hate if you anit a normal nigga, but you people know me, im a "Black Alien" that think's far from realaity...I dont get it with niggaz now a day with all this ****ing hater. As for me, I cant stands a hater period, and espceially if they talking **** behind my back. Even doe im not the perfect mother****ka on the southside period, I act like im a already living 50 yearz old already, and im 22. My car been ****ed up, i dont do much 4 now..(but will be back to do soon ass soon my car get rolling...im gettin a new one soon....) But I dont get it with all this plexing and **** kid, thats on the real...thats why I drink a lot and ease all the pain away for all this plexing...no doubt wodie...thats on the real...im like a new age Black Nigga on the strenght...Gentleman and Playa...and im like 270 pound Big Nigga(Black Male 5'4) on the cool...no doubt...and I say quiet on the tip in real life...i only conversate only on going out, smoking, video games, and sometimes weed and maily music...no doubt...soon im goinga be a rappre and making millions in the office..no doubt...im just doing this one at a time...itit only wont be long to I have a new car (Propaply a Crysler 500 or Maza 626...no doubt soon) im not into society games anywayz..im a diffrent person..on the trill...."Black Alien" kid....fa reals man...im just trying to do good and nigga quick 2 talk **** quick thats on the trill...Me I feel like beating a Niggaz azz and Begin a Drug Lord in Monroe...cause uz nice niggaz dont get no respect around here, thats 4 real....on the trill doe...im try to be the best nigga but niggaz stedy hatting and talkins **** behind the back bull****..im not rhearing that..and hoez think im weird and stupid...but that anit what it do...sooo..what A Big nigga should I do to turn this **** around...360....no doubt...

I just feel like beting niggaz azz and talk ****..on the trill just 2 prove a point..or killing....hahhahahahahahahahahah
holla at ya boy....

-318 The Most Hated...Black Alien....

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sup man, before people start hating on you here i suggest you tone down the ebonics. I mean, im down with the slang so i know what you said but some peeps on here will be like "speak fuccin english blabla" ya know?

Anyway, sucks that your goin thru all this BS, but you know there will always be haters. Stay up.

Fillmore Slim

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO

Overexaggerated on the slang

Im not hatin....

But is "on the trill" , aint that suppose to be "On the real" ??

Just a curious NuKKa

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak fuccing English...

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: LMAO

Originally posted by Fillmore Slim
Overexaggerated on the slang

Im not hatin....

But is "on the trill" , aint that suppose to be "On the real" ??

Just a curious NuKKa
yes indeed cuzz...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You, my friend, are an idiot. I didn't get past the 2nd line.

Reaction score
I feel ya dawg. Some a deez punkass bytches are even nice to you when they all up in ya grill, but turn yo back and cats be tryin to sabotage and front on a brothah. I been there man. Mad haters in the world. You gots to reckonize dat deez fools is just insecure and shyt. They cant handle how wack they game is when they see you roll up on da scene with your ill steez. Mad jealosy gets the best of em and thats when they decide to hate and try to bring ya down to ther pathetic level- The best bet is to just laugh at these silly biatches. They be some funny ass niggaz, no?

Keep ya head up, dun. In the end I believe cats get what they deserve, so its all good

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If haters could do anything but hate, they would. Jealousy comes from seeing you make progress while they stagnate. This is to be expected especially in the rap world where all it takes to make you the next big thing is to hand a tape to a dj.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly would help to write without ebonics, I meen common I can understand when you're talking but writing atleast give some respect to the old craft of writing a complete english sentence.

Haters bla bla, who cares? People out there are constantly jelous, constantly bitter, constantly hating for no apparent reason.

They hate because they aren't happy with themselves and thats the plain truth, just understand it, ignore it, and don't pay attention, I'm sure you have better things to do.:D

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of an entry I wrote in my livejournal recently, which I've copied and pasted below...

12:35 pm
"iTz KoOl 2 sPeLL LiK dIz"
Perhaps I'm a bit long in the tooth, and a tad behind the times, but when did sheer idiocy become chic? I was having a semi-normal conversation earlier, and the other individual accuses me of being "scuured." I mean, really now...what's wrong with you? I stood silent through the "wassssssup?!" and "fo shizzle" era, and even managed to hold my tongue the entire Saturday evening that "bro-man" was popular (incidentally, 45 minutes longer than MC Hammer's career.) I've weighed it carefully, and deduced that I must have been in the shower or something when grammatical errors and sheer ignorance became vogue. On a tangent, wEn diD iT bCuM PoPuLaR tO tYpE LIk diZ? One might make the argument that it saves time...after all, time is money. (Although top Soviet scientists recently concluded that, conversely, money is NOT time) Bringing common sense into play, this argument doesn't hold a terrible amount of weight. Anyone who "TyPeS LiKe diZ" has too much time, and not enough money, as the average Zippo® cigarette lighter has the sagacity not to hire someone without a basic knowledge of the uses of capital and lowercase (big and little, 4 dOZ oF u WhO b riTiN LiK diz) letters. Seriously, when you pride yourself on your ignorance of basic grammatical skills, where do you intend to go in life? Your only career options are stalker (so you can paste random upper and lowercase letters from the newspaper into threatening messages) and reporter for the Miami Laker (nobody reads it, correct semantics or not.)

But back to my original point...it's hip to be ignorant. I'd dig deeper into it, and try to set people straight...but chances are that if you have firsthand experience with that sort of language, you can't read this anyway.

Current Mood: aggravated
Current Music: Like A Rolling Stone-Bob Dylan-Highway 61 Revisited

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
Reminds me of an entry I wrote in my livejournal recently, which I've copied and pasted below...

12:35 pm
"iTz KoOl 2 sPeLL LiK dIz"
Perhaps I'm a bit long in the tooth, and a tad behind the times, but when did sheer idiocy become chic? I was having a semi-normal conversation earlier, and the other individual accuses me of being "scuured." I mean, really now...what's wrong with you? I stood silent through the "wassssssup?!" and "fo shizzle" era, and even managed to hold my tongue the entire Saturday evening that "bro-man" was popular (incidentally, 45 minutes longer than MC Hammer's career.) I've weighed it carefully, and deduced that I must have been in the shower or something when grammatical errors and sheer ignorance became vogue. On a tangent, wEn diD iT bCuM PoPuLaR tO tYpE LIk diZ? One might make the argument that it saves time...after all, time is money. (Although top Soviet scientists recently concluded that, conversely, money is NOT time) Bringing common sense into play, this argument doesn't hold a terrible amount of weight. Anyone who "TyPeS LiKe diZ" has too much time, and not enough money, as the average Zippo® cigarette lighter has the sagacity not to hire someone without a basic knowledge of the uses of capital and lowercase (big and little, 4 dOZ oF u WhO b riTiN LiK diz) letters. Seriously, when you pride yourself on your ignorance of basic grammatical skills, where do you intend to go in life? Your only career options are stalker (so you can paste random upper and lowercase letters from the newspaper into threatening messages) and reporter for the Miami Laker (nobody reads it, correct semantics or not.)

But back to my original point...it's hip to be ignorant. I'd dig deeper into it, and try to set people straight...but chances are that if you have firsthand experience with that sort of language, you can't read this anyway.

Current Mood: aggravated
Current Music: Like A Rolling Stone-Bob Dylan-Highway 61 Revisited
Lmao, love it :)

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be a joke, not only is it horrible ebonics slang, but its not even good ebonics on top of that! lol :)

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
I's digs what yer spoutin' my brathaaaa. See, when THE motha****in MAN starts hatin' us niggazz..he's disriminate, so the hates just makes us stagnates. Then, if us nigggaaazzz don't feel appreciate, we just sulk and impregnate. Pretty soon we all congragate, and THE MAN feels he has no fate. So the MAN has us niggazz incriminate, and pretty soon we're all incarcerate. The MAN nows feels safe we ain't gonna immigrate, but it too late, he restin' while us niggazz are gettin'ready to retaliate.

Thats fo real, on the trill doe. It ain't Nut'in personal. I go and hook myslef up some of the chronic...ya shizzle my fizzle?

Last edited:

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by echo1212
I's digs what yer spoutin' my brathaaaa. See, when THE motha****in MAN starts hatin' us niggazz, the hates just makes us stagnates. Then, if us nigggaaazzz don't feel appreciate, we just sulk and impregnate. Pretty soon we all congragate, and THE MAN feels he has no fate. So the MAN has us niggazz incriminate, and pretty soon we're all incarcerate. The MAN nows feels safe we ain't gonna immigrate, but it too late, he restin' while us niggazz are gettin'ready to retaliate.

Thats fo real, on the trill doe. It ain't Nut'in personal. I go and hook myslef up some of the chronic...ya shizzle my fizzle?
Lmao abbwhwahahahahahah oh lord, alright, that was bad! :)

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
hEY mR. lAttE, i'S ONtO YOU, yoUR cHUCK mOuLtOn...aKa pSYcHo sTaLkeR fRoM hElL.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sho'nuff, na'meen, s'all good na'am sayen, s'like butta simpo fo sho coz yall drillin it up in dis motha ****a. Bredrenz Niggaz be haterin on yous pop that **** bwoy, na'meen!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's Chuck Moulton?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
To da windooooow!
To da wall!
Till da sweat drip down mah balls
Till all deez biatches crawl