Haterz 2 Plex (My rant on this......) on the cool...holla at ya boy.....

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are soooooo WHITE. You're not fooling anybody.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Not only white, but obviously gay and white.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Chuck Moulton is the dude from your live journal...aka the biggest afc I have ever seen. If you get a chance someitme check out his posting on the journal site-it defies belief how afc & insane that guy is.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe people hate you because you sound like a fukkin moron!

Communication is CONTEXT-SENSITIVE my man. Sure its all good to drop the ebonics on your fellow hoodrats, but it really has no place on an international forum.

Man, I would LOVE to see you on a job interview, walkin away after you got turned down, muttering to yourself "Dayum, dat nigga was just playah hatin!"

I understand you are just ranting here and hope that you don´t conduct all your interactions in this manner.

Oh and the ladies do like a little slang in the mix, as long as it is tempered by substance, intelligence and wit...something you have yet to demonstrate here, so keep workin son!

H

homie123

"I's digs what yer spoutin' my brathaaaa. See, when THE motha****in MAN starts hatin' us niggazz..he's disriminate, so the hates just makes us stagnates. Then, if us nigggaaazzz don't feel appreciate, we just sulk and impregnate. Pretty soon we all congragate, and THE MAN feels he has no fate. So the MAN has us niggazz incriminate, and pretty soon we're all incarcerate. The MAN nows feels safe we ain't gonna immigrate, but it too late, he restin' while us niggazz are gettin'ready to retaliate.

Thats fo real, on the trill doe. It ain't Nut'in personal. I go and hook myslef up some of the chronic...ya shizzle my fizzle?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta tell ya echo, thats one of the funniest things I've seen in a longggggggggggggg time.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chuck Moulton is on MY live journal? I'm totally confused.....