Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hate talking on the phone but...

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do u do when ur GF likes to talk on the phone a lot but you dont?

I heard from her friend that my gf told her i never talk with her on the phone

i never do like talking on the phone because:
I rather save up the talking for real life so i have stuff to say.
Everytime i talk to her, her only response is.."Oh"
She always says 'im bored' or whistles, but everytime i try to bring up a topic she jsut says "oh' or ''ok' or 'cool'
She is a boring talker.

Another thing is when i do talk to her, she likes to talk (or just stay on the phone) for 1+ hours....and if i try to leave she gets mad and thinks i dont wanna talk to her.

any advice?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with talking on the phone, as long as you do it right. But in this case your conversations sound awful. Just tell her you are busy, if she gets mad tough luck. In truth you ARE busy since these phone conversations sound terrible and you have better things to do with your time.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl like this. Lay the ground rules, tell her you don't like talking on the phone for an hour, you still love her, blah blah, this relationship isn't going to work out if you don't let me have my privacy, blah blah, she'll come crawling back to you if she decides to leave you.