"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

has your mum every read your diary?

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
^ I found my friend doing something like that. I went to his house because we had a free performance (something about kids with cancer) to do and we were going there together to meet up with everybody else who was going to perform, and I went online on his computer. For some reason I opened his recycle bin and came across some porno. The a$$hole that I am, I deleted all of it.

What? He's gonna call me and complain I deleted his porno? :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Knoxville, TN
As they say, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Disperse it, and have more than one copy of the best of it. Or put it on a CD-R, compress it, encrypt it, and password it, and then bury it in your back yard.:D Then, if it gets deleted, you have a backup archive.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bone Thug Mug

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
LOL I once hid some papers that I printed out about dating, bodybuilding and all that stuff in my closet. Someone cleaned my room and I know that everyone in my house read it. It's just kinda awkward havin all that personal **** out in the open because it's really annoying to talk about that stuff.
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
hrrrmmm, or oyu could just tell people too stay off your comp unless they want you too fubar their face
 

Caesar20

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
You guys aren't really computer literate, right?
USE MULTIPLE PASSWORD-PROTECTED ACCOUNTS.
Windows (2000, XP) have a quite good protection system built-in, so just create one acc for your mum, brothers and one (pass protected) just for you.

just don't forget to log out when you don't need the computer.



i mean...please..
r u all in the win98 millenia or what?
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
mum? WTF.... DAMN BRITS.... You want your mummy to give you a spanking...

FVCK BRITIAN.... and THERE TEETH...and maybe the queen while your at it.... ya know maybe Prince Edward and Diana's dead corpse... Is St. Mother Theresa English... cause we could fvck her too...

*Capi Crimini holds no responsibility for the above words or any resulting wars*
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I have a whole display folder with about 40 pages of stuff I printed off here, and some pieces of writing I have done when I have had some spare time. I also have a exercise book which I use as a Kaizen dairy, which I write everything I do each day in (thanks for the great idea Sammo).

Anyway, I'm lucky that my mum doesn't go rummaging around my room, but I hide these things anyway. The best place to hide it is somewhere that is not an obvious hiding place. E.g. among your school books, magazines or on a bookshelf so it blends in with all the similar stuff around it. It's much better than somewhere like under your bed or in a draw under your clothes because your mum is likely to look in those areas.

I have one Word file on my computer which has some stuff I copied and pasted from here, and like other people said, put a password on it. And give it an inconspicuos name like "English Assignment" or something and put it with all your other files for school. ;)

And one final thing, if you speak another language (like I do :D ), when you write personal stuff, write it in that language so no one else can understand it! It really helps you learn the language too. :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Bone Thug Mug
LOL I once hid some papers that I printed out about dating, bodybuilding and all that stuff in my closet. Someone cleaned my room and I know that everyone in my house read it. It's just kinda awkward havin all that personal **** out in the open because it's really annoying to talk about that stuff.
Lol for some reason that reminded me of that one family guy episdoe
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
mum? WTF.... DAMN BRITS.... You want your mummy to give you a spanking...

FVCK BRITIAN.... and THERE TEETH...and maybe the queen while your at it.... ya know maybe Prince Edward and Diana's dead corpse... Is St. Mother Theresa English... cause we could fvck her too...

*Capi Crimini holds no responsibility for the above words or any resulting wars*
no. mother theresa is not english. and if you check your grammar you'll find it is "their teeth". dumbass.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by jonny football hero
no. mother theresa is not english. and if you check your grammar you'll find it is "their teeth". dumbass.
I'm sorry but that reply was probably the most worthless reply i've read in a while, even though mine wasn't great you're just ticked he was making fun of the brits with they're cheques and colours. Thats a bad thing

But they'll never take our action movies from us

;)

/me begining to think i watch to much family guy
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I store pr0n or whatever private stuff on the computer. Use blowfish or hide them in C:\windows\system\CatRoot\A7eBh (or whatever). Give all files random names so none turn up in potential searches. That way, if a person does not know about these files and therefore does not attempt to find them, chances of him coming accross your 13 GB pr0n collection are very limited.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
since I don't really have anything hidden or bad I just put it on Crazykid's site. If they want to find it that bad they can look. They would have to catch me on one of these sites to find it because I delete my history and don't let my mom know about these sites i frequent

Not like it is anything bad in there yet:D anyways
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by Vincent
I'm sorry but that reply was probably the most worthless reply i've read in a while,
What can i say? i'm patriotic.
 
Last edited:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by Vincent
I'm sorry but that reply was probably the most worthless reply i've read in a while,
Why do you feel the need to voice your opinion on the quality of the replies? Are you quality control? No. So what makes you feel that anyone here cares about your opinion on my reply? No-one else does it, so why do you feel the need?
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
To be honest, a complete attack on brittish society was not in the slightest called for, no matter what the situation.

I'm certain if this was a predominantly brittish board, and we said that about the americans like that, you'd leap to your countries defense.

Considering this is meant to be a site for maturing young men/DJ's and mature men and DJ's some people really begin to bring the quality of these boards down.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
yeah the damn brits took over... when i came it was American... well with your teeth no wonder you need these boards...:p
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
what teeth thing? i've got no idea what you're talking about.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top