"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

has your mum every read your diary?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
yeah the damn brits took over... when i came it was American... well with your teeth no wonder you need these boards...:p
To be honest Capi, no-one is joining in with your British baiting, and lets take a look at the facts:

1) British Dental care is free, American is paid for by insurance, which alot of people do not have. Therefore with a population of (i believe) 600 million, there would be more people without a dentist. There is 1/10th that amount in Britain. Therefore it is safe to assume that there are more people in America without a dentist than there are in Britain, and if we are assuming that, then you Americans have the worst teeth.

Hmmmm capi, that would make you wrong.

*NOTE* I have no bad feelings towards the United States of America, just this troll
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
that's some quality reasoning jonny
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Originally posted by jonny football hero

1) Therefore with a population of (i believe) 600 million
Population of 296 Million. :D

Johnny's right capi.


Can you not see how much people dont like you on these fourms? I think you should get lost and go tell someone who acutally cares for your useless info... but I don't think there really is anyone who would want it. We don't give a rats ass about abeeda or frickin PSA. (Or atleast I dont)

I have seen some stupid posts and threads, but you sir, your threads and posts come out as the stuupidist I have ever read.. Like for instance:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56452

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54756

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54592

Don't you have anything better to do? Do PU on some chicks, you spend waay to much time on these fourms.

If not, than take your usless info and racist ass and get lost you retarded troll.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by jonny football hero
*NOTE* I have no bad feelings towards the United States of America, just this troll
Lol thats funny.

The only thing i got against britian is the potato famine, me being irish and all, but that was a long time ago and frankly its not a big deal to me. Plus that would be like a black person hating me for slavery, i mean my grandparents didn't even live in america until like 1900, so :D

Thats good to be patriotic, but seriously learn to take a joke ;)
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
We don't give a rats ass about abeeda or frickin PSA. (Or atleast I dont)

Me neither.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top