Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has this happened to any of you?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you finally get to meet an 'online' woman for a real meet or a date you are one of four entities present.
These are -
The woman.
The woman's fantasy about you.
You.
Your fantasy about her.

And you all wonder why it rarely progesses.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
One of the most salient, but mostly overlooked, points about online dating is this-

When you start building rapport with a woman on a dating site you are a cyberperson. There is no opportunity to express your body language ,eye contact, touching ,voice tone and so on.
MY guess is that because these elements are absent, she is likely to fill the gaps with a fantasy created from her wishes and hopes. This
is what women do, and they LOVE to do it about a new man.

The short of it is this - when you finally meet her in the flesh, you will never match that fantasy and , instead of her realizing that her expectations of you were borne out of her imagination, she concludes that you are not her cup of tea.

Hence, no second date.
+1. That says it all.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even an average looking woman on an online dating site has many options. Sure most of the guys just want to bone her, but she has options nonetheless.

Strike when the iron's hot. Don't wait for the third date, go for the p*ssy the first date. You won't get another chance.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of Chi great thread

The biggest thing I noticed is now, I've gone on dates with several girls who tell me their looking for "LTR's" then I escalate quickly and bang'em and never hear from them again. The sad (or funny) part is I wanna see them again (to bang some more duuh :p

but they start NCing me or whatever. This is the reason why in that one thread were The future of game that bang'em theory makes perfect sense tome.

Honestly Online dating is great to pull some easy ass from ug's/fatties/or average chicks. The hotties are the most finneky in my experience. Even a "5" things she is a dime :rolleyes:

I realized that a lot of chicks that I have "smashed" online, I wouldn't even approach in the field, and if i did it's with 2 minutes to go hail Mary type. Personally with Online dating, I truly believe most women just looking to fucc, but putting on a front for relationship. Maybe they do but deep down women know that the guy their looking for doesn't exist, because if he did he wouldn't be online and he would already be with someone, just saying.

squirrels said:
A lot of the "dating" mentality, from what I've seen, is that people are really afraid to commit a lot of time and effort to anyone.

Their mind is so set into that "first date" mentality that they often can't just relax and let a "second date" flow. So they'd rather just have 50 "first dates" with 50 different guys than a first-second-third-fourth with one guy or even two or three.

They get all their lovin' on the run...some first dates end in sex, others in make-outs, others in mental connections, and others with, "well, we tried...later!".

You also have to understand that the mentality of a lot of "online daters" is that "looking for Mr./Mrs. Right". The probability of a magical connection with any given person on any given night is relatively low.

You can't take online dating personally...it's a lot of take-it and leave-it. And very few people are going to be open-minded enough to just "see where things go".
Squirrels is on point chicks online want this "spark" this magical connection, I had chick tell me this on a date, and honestly I'm still shocked, to step my game up and there is no spark! like that shiyt just happens in a Disney movie. I next a lot of chicks not just in the field but online, you have too cause lot of chicks are on some bullshyt these days

shoulda just got up and left

eeeh

Road Warrior said:
. It seems like, at least around in the area where I am from, the ones online are like HB 3-4's strutting around like they are 8-9's.They are also the type that will give up something good thinking they can get better, then reality sets in.
Da **** is hb3?

:confused:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB for 7 and above means Hot Babe.

For 4 and below, it means Ham Beast.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL @ Ham Beat, Jitter i've always been curious what a "7" was on your scale and a "5" if u don't mind posting some pics, just wanna see. I know you like'em thinner

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jitterbug again.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like them thinner than D&B but not typical thin.

This is my favourite type of women (I do know a lot of burlesque dancers IRL): http://www.sugarblueburlesque.com/gallery.htm

My 7 (maybe 7.5 cos of her huge cans) is for example the girl in photo #42 out of 45.

Photo #21 has (left to right): 7-7-8/8.5.

The woman in #24, #25 (and many others) is what I'd consider a 10, or whichever number you want to be your very best rating (some guys only have up to 9.5).

Most other girls in that gallery are 8 and 9 in my book.

If you read inmalafide, whatever old school pin-up erotic site he's starting is my favourite.

Don't like the modern skinny hard looking "babes".

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks are so funny...

In reference to an earlier post I made. I met up with a Polish chick last night who was giving me a ton of attention. She basically said that she wanted to F&^% me. We hadn't even met.

So, we meet for drinks last night, her body was a solid 8, her face, uh, maybe 6.5 at best. Well, after one pitcher of sangria I had her back at my place and gave her some service. We didn't screw though, and I am glad that we didn't.

As expected, no texts, no emails... It's amazing how the intensity changes. I had about 100 texts from her yesterday. Not a peep today. LOL

I am not really into her but this is more a point that they are all the same. Hit early because there is going to be no tomorrow.