"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Has red pill gone mainstream?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The Wachowskis are women?!
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The Wachowskis are women?!
"Matrix filmmakers, formerly known as Larry and Andy Wachowski (the Wachowski Brothers), are now the Wachowski Sisters. Almost four years ago, Larry (now Lana) Wachowski came out as a transgender and shocked the world. Now, walking the same path, Andy (known as Lilly) has announced that he is a transgender."

You can't make this stuff up... LOL
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
The Wachowskis are women?!
Yeah, I had the same reaction when I found out too. Funnily enough, I actually was just watching a family guy episode where they mentioned it as apart of one of the jokes. I looked it up and sure enough, it ended up being true lol...
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
What the actual fvck.

I vote we abandon the use of the terms they invented, red pill and blue pill now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney

Look at the co-creator of the Matrix movie...It doesn't surprise me that she would say FU to Elon. Holy She-Man Batman!
Now it just got a little further into the mainstream...
Didn't he used to be a guy, and how is Ivanka red pill in any way? She is married to a Jew.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Musk is redpilled on Bill Gates' "vaccine. He opened his Telsa plant
.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Just saw this tweet today by Elon Musk:


Here’s a pic of it in case he deletes it:

View attachment 4192

Am I missing something here??? Wtf happened? I know that manosphere ideologies have gone a lot more mainstream since the coverage of incels in the mainstream media, but I also am starting to see people (men) no longer take shit from women as much as they used to. Looks like female pussy pass is starting to expire now. But this is on a whole new level imo because Elon is basically a billionaire celebrity who is smart, funny, and good-looking (more so when he was younger anyway). He is the epitome of marriage material in a woman’s eyes, but now is saying this. Inb4 Tesla and SpaceX stocks crash again...

People in the comments seem to be thinking it refers to Republicans over Democrats, but I’ve personally never ever heard of it used in terms like that before. I’m thinking there might be something more.

What are your guys’ thoughts? Have any of you noticed a change in recent times too? What’s different now than say several years ago (or more)?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
Musk is redpilled on Bill Gates' "vaccine. He opened his Telsa plant
I've heard people say there's no way they're taking the coronavirus vaccine, even people who are hardcore isolating. But I wonder if we'll be given a choice whether to take it or not?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I've heard people say there's no way they're taking the coronavirus vaccine, even people who are hardcore isolating. But I wonder if we'll be given a choice whether to take it or not?
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
"Matrix filmmakers, formerly known as Larry and Andy Wachowski (the Wachowski Brothers), are now the Wachowski Sisters. Almost four years ago, Larry (now Lana) Wachowski came out as a transgender and shocked the world. Now, walking the same path, Andy (known as Lilly) has announced that he is a transgender."

You can't make this stuff up... LOL
Crazy very creepy... People are strange
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,345
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
The redpill only benefited guys who were on the frisk of attractiveness to begin with

The horrific truth is Chad can afford to be a Beta male. I've seen Chads begging on their hands and knees for forgiveness... and of course they got it, because they are Chad

If you are below a 7 this will not work, as it will confirm in her mind what she is subconsciously thinking all along... that you are not genetically good enough

And thus, welcome to the Blackpill
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I think that red pill is becoming more mainstream but it is really more of men just waking up to the reality of female nature. I am seeing more and more men that have never read The Rational Male or other red pill content but just through normal observation have realized that what was taught to them as far as female nature is basically a bunch of craap. That's why you are seeing things like the collapsing marriage numbers. Nature will eventually bring back balance when there is an imbalance.
But is it really Red Pill that is causing the crashing numbers, or is it female hypergamy?
 
Top