Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has red pill gone mainstream?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill is not about just female nature. Yes, a lot of people take it to mean it that way because that's where it' been focused by books. But it's more than that.

But the red pill is about accepting reality as it is and not believing the delusions of a disney happy-go-lucky world you could achieve if only you believe in it hard enough. But if you take this path, reality will eventually ***** slap you. Accepting and understanding female nature are part of it. But the real liberation comes when you apply that viewpoint to everything in life.

Elon Musk is the Henry Ford of the modern era, he's an unstoppable force at this point. No woman is going to break him financially because everything he says carries a lot of weight. He is a bit blue pill, but he can afford to be.

He also just sold everything he owns and went full minimalist, and is renting a place so that no one can tell him he's Scrooge McDuck sitting on a pile of money in a huge mansion. The guy lives by his principles, and most people don't.

The red pill is starting to go mainstream as idiot "activists" push more and more crazy ideas. This is just the pendulum swinging the other way.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wachowskis are women?!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Matrix filmmakers, formerly known as Larry and Andy Wachowski (the Wachowski Brothers), are now the Wachowski Sisters. Almost four years ago, Larry (now Lana) Wachowski came out as a transgender and shocked the world. Now, walking the same path, Andy (known as Lilly) has announced that he is a transgender."

You can't make this stuff up... LOL

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same reaction when I found out too. Funnily enough, I actually was just watching a family guy episode where they mentioned it as apart of one of the jokes. I looked it up and sure enough, it ended up being true lol...

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the actual fvck.

I vote we abandon the use of the terms they invented, red pill and blue pill now.

Georgepithyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Look at the co-creator of the Matrix movie...It doesn't surprise me that she would say FU to Elon. Holy She-Man Batman!
Now it just got a little further into the mainstream...
Didn't he used to be a guy, and how is Ivanka red pill in any way? She is married to a Jew.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musk is redpilled on Bill Gates' "vaccine. He opened his Telsa plant

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this tweet today by Elon Musk:

Here’s a pic of it in case he deletes it:

View attachment 4192

Am I missing something here??? Wtf happened? I know that manosphere ideologies have gone a lot more mainstream since the coverage of incels in the mainstream media, but I also am starting to see people (men) no longer take shit from women as much as they used to. Looks like female pussy pass is starting to expire now. But this is on a whole new level imo because Elon is basically a billionaire celebrity who is smart, funny, and good-looking (more so when he was younger anyway). He is the epitome of marriage material in a woman’s eyes, but now is saying this. Inb4 Tesla and SpaceX stocks crash again...

People in the comments seem to be thinking it refers to Republicans over Democrats, but I’ve personally never ever heard of it used in terms like that before. I’m thinking there might be something more.

What are your guys’ thoughts? Have any of you noticed a change in recent times too? What’s different now than say several years ago (or more)?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musk is redpilled on Bill Gates' "vaccine. He opened his Telsa plant
I've heard people say there's no way they're taking the coronavirus vaccine, even people who are hardcore isolating. But I wonder if we'll be given a choice whether to take it or not?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard people say there's no way they're taking the coronavirus vaccine, even people who are hardcore isolating. But I wonder if we'll be given a choice whether to take it or not?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Matrix filmmakers, formerly known as Larry and Andy Wachowski (the Wachowski Brothers), are now the Wachowski Sisters. Almost four years ago, Larry (now Lana) Wachowski came out as a transgender and shocked the world. Now, walking the same path, Andy (known as Lilly) has announced that he is a transgender."

You can't make this stuff up... LOL
Crazy very creepy... People are strange

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!