Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has red pill gone mainstream?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wachowskis are women?!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Matrix filmmakers, formerly known as Larry and Andy Wachowski (the Wachowski Brothers), are now the Wachowski Sisters. Almost four years ago, Larry (now Lana) Wachowski came out as a transgender and shocked the world. Now, walking the same path, Andy (known as Lilly) has announced that he is a transgender."

You can't make this stuff up... LOL

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same reaction when I found out too. Funnily enough, I actually was just watching a family guy episode where they mentioned it as apart of one of the jokes. I looked it up and sure enough, it ended up being true lol...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the actual fvck.

I vote we abandon the use of the terms they invented, red pill and blue pill now.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

Look at the co-creator of the Matrix movie...It doesn't surprise me that she would say FU to Elon. Holy She-Man Batman!
Now it just got a little further into the mainstream...
Didn't he used to be a guy, and how is Ivanka red pill in any way? She is married to a Jew.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musk is redpilled on Bill Gates' "vaccine. He opened his Telsa plant

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just saw this tweet today by Elon Musk:

Here’s a pic of it in case he deletes it:

View attachment 4192

Am I missing something here??? Wtf happened? I know that manosphere ideologies have gone a lot more mainstream since the coverage of incels in the mainstream media, but I also am starting to see people (men) no longer take shit from women as much as they used to. Looks like female pussy pass is starting to expire now. But this is on a whole new level imo because Elon is basically a billionaire celebrity who is smart, funny, and good-looking (more so when he was younger anyway). He is the epitome of marriage material in a woman’s eyes, but now is saying this. Inb4 Tesla and SpaceX stocks crash again...

People in the comments seem to be thinking it refers to Republicans over Democrats, but I’ve personally never ever heard of it used in terms like that before. I’m thinking there might be something more.

What are your guys’ thoughts? Have any of you noticed a change in recent times too? What’s different now than say several years ago (or more)?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musk is redpilled on Bill Gates' "vaccine. He opened his Telsa plant
I've heard people say there's no way they're taking the coronavirus vaccine, even people who are hardcore isolating. But I wonder if we'll be given a choice whether to take it or not?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard people say there's no way they're taking the coronavirus vaccine, even people who are hardcore isolating. But I wonder if we'll be given a choice whether to take it or not?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Matrix filmmakers, formerly known as Larry and Andy Wachowski (the Wachowski Brothers), are now the Wachowski Sisters. Almost four years ago, Larry (now Lana) Wachowski came out as a transgender and shocked the world. Now, walking the same path, Andy (known as Lilly) has announced that he is a transgender."

You can't make this stuff up... LOL
Crazy very creepy... People are strange

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The redpill only benefited guys who were on the frisk of attractiveness to begin with

The horrific truth is Chad can afford to be a Beta male. I've seen Chads begging on their hands and knees for forgiveness... and of course they got it, because they are Chad

If you are below a 7 this will not work, as it will confirm in her mind what she is subconsciously thinking all along... that you are not genetically good enough

And thus, welcome to the Blackpill

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that red pill is becoming more mainstream but it is really more of men just waking up to the reality of female nature. I am seeing more and more men that have never read The Rational Male or other red pill content but just through normal observation have realized that what was taught to them as far as female nature is basically a bunch of craap. That's why you are seeing things like the collapsing marriage numbers. Nature will eventually bring back balance when there is an imbalance.
But is it really Red Pill that is causing the crashing numbers, or is it female hypergamy?